Twitch drop not working

This is beyond frustrating, I claimed at 4 hours in soon as you could possibly get the watch time to claim and i’m still sitting here waiting, restarting the launcher, reconnecting twitch etc, a good majority of my friends got in within 30 minutes, this needed to be done a different way.

4 Likes

i was hype to play the beta and waiting 5.5 hours has now caused me to believe i wont even be purchasing the game when it comes out fully. Already wasted enough of my life as is

2 Likes

u prbly dont have to as a dev i believe said the contant is playable with overwatch 1

What is going on??? My drop was redeemed at like 5pm EST and its now 10 almost 11pm EST with no access to beta. Why are we being kept in the dark? I signed up for beta access the 2nd day it was available, I play this game for way too many hours a week, and I’ve been playing since season 10 on the account I want beta for (day 1 release on my original account). Extremely disappointed with blizzards actions here.

2 Likes

Safe to say that this is a failure.

1 Like

check twitter guys. they just made a tweet about this

why blizzard whyyyyy

I have officially done every single fix for this and still nothing, my twitch and bnet are connected both ways, i installed the beta version of the launcher, i restarted the launcher and my pc countless times, still nothing. Its been 6 hours.

Ma dude I’ve been playing since before season 1. It has nothing to do with this, they have technical difficulties. I expected more from a company this big and with such a huge history of launches, betas and servers (the have WoW ffs) but it has nothing to do with your OW profile

Take time to read all the messages from the devs…

which account do you know?

the tweet means nothing cuz you dont need your account linked on both ends. I’ve been getting my OW loot boxes this month and last month and only linked on the twitch side. Same with my 2 friends who both go into the beta today after like 30 mins of waiting. I’ve been 6 hours now

1 Like

I had the Stream open for 10 hours and I only got for progress for the last 2

yeah, i also just got my OW “2 legendary loot boxes” thing

Same here. I claimed my drop exactly on the 4 hour mark of the event like everyone here.
That is now 6 hours ago.
Ive done all the fixes suggested by technical Support and tripple checked my connections to twitch. Nothing yet.

My friends who watched the beta later than i did recieved the beta before me when I started at 10AM!! I have everything connected and still have recieved nothing 7 HOURS LATER

according to twitter, everyone with connected accounts should have access within an hour and that was 20-30 mins ago. So another 30 mins? I feel like I won’t have it. But maybe!

i think we just gotta wait like the tweet said

well there’s literally nothing else to do about it so idk