Twitch drop not working

Too afraid to try at this point lol. I had mine linked before I started watching, I already claimed the drop. Definitely don’t want to risk not getting it by unlinking the accounts.

Don’t unlink, staff is recommending against that in the thread I linked above.

1 Like

same its been 4 hours for me now. ggs getting dono walled by battlenet lmao

1 Like

I wasn’t an OW1 beta tester, but I was here from day one of official release. Same problem.

1 Like

i got in after commenting in the forum lol

i participated in the reaper event , go the drops and i never chnaged my battle tag

2 Likes

same problem here , I claimed 3h40 ago still dont have it on my account… 2 of my friend just claimed it not long ago and are already player

1 Like

4 hours later and still nothing… :feelsbadman:

i watched for around 5 hours and still didnt get it, hit 90% and barely moved at all after, hit 98% with 2 mins left

Same, it’s been hours for me since claiming the drop. What a disappointment.

We’re just all squidwards waiting 3+ hours for our drops watching other people have fun aren’t we.

3 Likes

Same issue. I linked my twitch account to blizz, watched 4 hours, redeemed the drop, then nothing. Waited a few hours. Then heard that you need to link blizz account to twitch, which I then did. Been a few more hours. Still nothing. Really frustrating experience. Just want to play the game.

I unlinked an account and reconnected a new account and I got access

1 Like

so I just claimed the drop 20 minutes before the deadline, no problems, OW2 version not appearing and I wish to know if I just won’t be getting the beta or if I will after waiting till tomorrow…

SO I claimed my code on Twitch over an hour ago and still can’t download it

1 Like

I did the same exact thing. Have things refreshed server side for you yet?

Okay here’s an update as of 1814 hours PST.

Prior to watching Drop-Enabled Twitch Partner:

1. I didn’t have BattleNet linked to my Twitch account
  2. I did have my Twitch account linked to BattleNet, however it was under my old username.

Upon Completing my 4 hours:

1. Claimed my Drop under Twitch
  2. Began panicking after realizing that:
    (a) my BattleNet was not linked to my Twitch account.
    (b) my Twitch account was still showing my old BattleNet username.
  3. I (nervously) disconnected my old BattleNet account, on Twitch, and then connected my
    current BattleNet account.
  4. I connected my Twitch account via BattleNet which has my current username.
  5. Several restarts of the BattleNet application (which was probably not necessary).
  6. Waited, then waited some more–then some more.
  7. Boom “Overwatch 2 Tech Beta” game version appeared and I began install.

Good Luck to you all, may the odds be ever in your favor.

2 Likes

if anyone finds a solution or an estimated time for how long it will take to receive plz reply ive been waiting many hours after claiming and still nothing.

Completed my 4 hours around 1600-1630 hours PST and the install became available by 1814 hours PST

Just wanted to protest the ethics of having potential players artificially inflate stream viewership numbers for 4 hours to then wait further in what seems to be a poorly managed queue system for beta access.
Was there any other way this could have been done?

My flawed interpretation was that receiving the twitch drop would then allow me to access the beta, and now I’m feeling foolish for having gotten excited.

2 Likes