Twitch drop not working

Yall realize that this is after-hours / past business hours right? so we can only be patient.
i havnt gotten it either after almost 8 hours. but it is what it is.
Have a good night, play in the morning.

1 Like

exactly this. Iā€™ve triple checked everything and still get told to connect my accounts. :woozy_face:

Been eight hours and I still donā€™t have mine; I have triple checked everything :confused: itā€™s okay tho two more weeks!

its been 8 hours!!! and I tried everything that could possibly go wrong!! we need someone to fix this

2 Likes

itā€™s been nine for me

Mine finally applied to my account after a long 9 hour wait.
Hopefully everyone else who has been in my same position received it.

1 Like

can confirm. It took this long for me too

took 9 hours for the beta to come in for me.

mine came in as well. They must have just pushed a big wave through. If you havent gotten yours yet and you are completely sure your accounts were connected, you can probably expect to get it soon

1 Like

No code, was only linked one way, linked both now and waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

lucky ducks, still nothing here

I was in the same boat as everyone else: linked on Twitch already, claimed drop, then linked on battlenet a few hours later.
I work from home and have been checking to see if I had received it every hour or so all day and nothing. Finished work, checked again (still nothing), restarted PC and checked again and it was there. Either the timing was perfect or the restart was necessary (not sure why it would be though). Hopefully that helps.

i been waiting for 14 hours and still canā€™t download the beta verison
@PlayOverwatch

2 Likes

Same here, still waiting

Helloā€¦ I received the drop yesterday at 3pm or so PDTā€¦
Iā€™ve been waiting since yesterday and nothing has shown up. My twitch and battlenet account were linked and I claimed the drop and still nothingā€¦ what is going on?? I restarted and still nothing. Iā€™ve been waiting for 17 hours already!

same here 19 hoursā€¦ did all the "try this " stuff , nothing help

1 Like

sameā€¦ i did all the things

same here, connected both ways and it has been 19 hours

19 hours now. I have connected everything correctly and have the dropped claimed on my twitch account. This account is connected to my blizzard account. Opened a ticket with blizzard about this and got a reply that i did not have access to the beta and to link my twitch account to my battle net account and my battle net account to my twitch even though i have already done both and provided picture proof of the accounts being linked correctly as well as the drops being claimed. Collected 2 loot boxes from twitch prime on the same day and they showed up on my overwatch account immediately. The technical support team also stated in the email that they cannot grant access to the beta through a ticket. I am at a loss of what to do.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same position. They crapped the bed on this release and completely underestimated the turnout.