Twitch drop not working

Make sure that you’re also connected via the battle.net account settings. For some reason the twitch connection wasn’t enough, and I had to connect thru battle.net account settings aswell.

its been connected for years on both sides now ill guess just wait then

Waiting for Godot Blizzard edition :slight_smile:

Its been 6+ hours waiting. Twitch linked to battle net and battle net linked to twitch before streams. Relaunched battle net many a times. Why no work as directed?

its been 10 HRS AND I STILL CAN NOT PLAY THE BETA AFTER GETTING THE DROP. MY CRAP IS CONNECTED TRUST ME

Hi all,

Go there.

I claimed it 6.5 hours ago after watching streamers play for 4 hours. getting tired of waiting, might just give up all together

the amount of gaslighting from these devs
“it’s not our fault. it’s yours!”

5 Likes

Thank you for this update, I 100% have linked my accounts and have claimed the drop. Crossing fingers that the reprocessing gets me in!

1 Like

I know I’m not alone in saying it was not clear it needed to be linked both ways (Twitch to Battle.Net, and then Battle.Net to Twitch). I had it linked from Twitch to Battle.Net before today, but didn’t link from Battle.Net to Twitch until just a little bit ago. Going on 7 hours with a drop claimed but no access, and even after reading this thread, it’s still not clear to me if both needed to be active before the drop started or if I can still get it if only Twitch was active.

Regardless, I’ll be pretty upset if I can’t get the beta after signing up for it a month ago, Following the instructions of linking Twitch to Battle.Net (no instructions to do it vice versa) and then watching streams all day today. :pensive:

10 Likes

I earned mine 7 hours ago and still haven’t gotten it but my friend started her stream 2 hours after me and got it instantly sooo

2 Likes

thats what happened to me too! my friend got itlater when they started watching at 2pm and i started at 10am

2 Likes

Hi, I got a twitch drop more than 7 hours ago for ow2 beta and still dont have access to it. I have made sure and have double, triple, and quadruple checked that I have both my Battle.net account linked to twitch via battle.net website AND Twitch connected to Battle.net through twitch website and am wondering what I can do to get this resolved?

2 Likes

Same here, its real frustrating. And theres been no communication as to how to fix this.

1 Like

its so dumb :frowning: I hope we can get it soon

I had a Stream open for 10 hours and only got 2 hours of progress

SAME!!! Didn’t know there were two separate links possible. What a complete waste of time if it doesn’t work. I had twitch linked to battle net, but no idea I had to reverse to also link battle net to twitch. Seems like they should be the same thing and every time I checked Twitch it showed it was linked. How silly that they need to be married both ways.

Dude i’ve been waiting for over 7 hours for my access, both my friends that claimed their drops hours after me are both in. I don’t get it.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone articulate the problem a lot of us are experiencing.

Account is connected long before today < watched 4 hours of mediocre streaming content < Gets Drop < Goes to claim drop < Drop says connect? ok < continues to next screen which takes you to blizzard to connect < OH LOOK IM CONNECTED, WHAT DO? < Devs tell us to connect our accounts.

Absurd.

7 Likes

Yall realize that this is after-hours / past business hours right? so we can only be patient.
i havnt gotten it either after almost 8 hours. but it is what it is.
Have a good night, play in the morning.

1 Like