Twitch drop not working

Same issue here, Twitch and bnet linked both ways, claimed it about 2 hours ago and still nothing. I’ve gone through the fix guide, reinstalled OW, bnet launcher, still not showing up in the launcher under game version. Very disappointing.

Unfortunately, I don’t think they have any avenues for feedback on the beta process outside the beta forums.

1 Like

over 2 hours for me it sucked

So not sure if you guys tried this but I unlinked my battle.net account on twitch and linked it again. It worked for me

Yeah, I signed up and didn’t get in, I also did the Twitch drop and 2 hours later it still isn’t showing up. Old account, OW1 beta tester, guess it doesn’t matter much.

1 Like
2 Likes

Too afraid to try at this point lol. I had mine linked before I started watching, I already claimed the drop. Definitely don’t want to risk not getting it by unlinking the accounts.

Don’t unlink, staff is recommending against that in the thread I linked above.

1 Like

same its been 4 hours for me now. ggs getting dono walled by battlenet lmao

1 Like

I wasn’t an OW1 beta tester, but I was here from day one of official release. Same problem.

1 Like

i got in after commenting in the forum lol

i participated in the reaper event , go the drops and i never chnaged my battle tag

2 Likes

same problem here , I claimed 3h40 ago still dont have it on my account… 2 of my friend just claimed it not long ago and are already player

1 Like

4 hours later and still nothing… :feelsbadman:

i watched for around 5 hours and still didnt get it, hit 90% and barely moved at all after, hit 98% with 2 mins left

Same, it’s been hours for me since claiming the drop. What a disappointment.

We’re just all squidwards waiting 3+ hours for our drops watching other people have fun aren’t we.

3 Likes

Same issue. I linked my twitch account to blizz, watched 4 hours, redeemed the drop, then nothing. Waited a few hours. Then heard that you need to link blizz account to twitch, which I then did. Been a few more hours. Still nothing. Really frustrating experience. Just want to play the game.

I unlinked an account and reconnected a new account and I got access

1 Like

so I just claimed the drop 20 minutes before the deadline, no problems, OW2 version not appearing and I wish to know if I just won’t be getting the beta or if I will after waiting till tomorrow…