Tune into the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event on June 16

True. Though, given how much has been shown to be done or completed of the PvP, 6 is the best case scenario (especially if it launches in late 2022).

This game/franchise has been heavily mismanaged…

3 Likes

I’d be fine with 6 but I feel like the general public will find it ridiculous otherwise.

Hey, they could make up for it with the 2+ new game modes.

1 Like

Push + 2 more game modes? I wish they’d add that much lol.

2+ including Push. We know they have another core mode to reveal, and their phrasing on the website would suggest they have more. If I had to guess, most of them would probably be arcade modes.

1 Like

Arcade modes are not impressive really. If they have a lot of new core game modes planned then that’s great, otherwise though… meh.

As always, we’ll just have to wait and see. All we have right now is speculation and their indicated plans from a couple years ago. They’re being tight-lipped for a reason.

1 Like

You’re not going to want to miss the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event. Some might say it’s time for a reckoning.

Hmmm…

I think I know who is being announced, and it’s probably (maybe), another Damage-role hero, or… a Tank.

h ttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/overwatch_gamepedia/images/f/f2/Unnamed_Omnic_Storm_Rising.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190422005050

(Why can’t I link Official Site posts?)

let it die so i can buy the IP from MABK and give this series the dating sim justice it deserves >:3

1 Like

We could do with extreme clarity on what the plans actually are by now, being so secretive and quiet is what causes a lot of people to be so skeptical I think.

Forumers: complains about blizzard not building up hype

Also Forumers: complain about hints and an announcement of an announcement

1 Like

You’re not wrong. But the thing is, for OW2 to be a success despite its reputation and the reputation of Blizzard, marketing is everything. They only have one chance to make a big impact on the gaming community, so that means a huge overload of information all at once, not a slow trickle over many years. Just think back to Blizzconline. People were as pessimistic as ever after the complete and utter silence of 2020 and then Blizzard dropped a massive load of info and the majority of people did a total 180. The difference now is that we’ll actually be somewhat close to release this time round.

1 Like

I thought June 16 was the next beta… it’s just an announcement?

It’s a big 43 minute long OW2 reveal event that will also include details on the next beta, yes.

So we have to wait even longer? Damnit…

So it’s from the same people?

sometimes :man_shrugging:

I beg to differ, the stats are not good and incomplete / hard to clearly see over the period of 3 weeks. she is just used as an accessory for rein comps.

They’re going to reveal more buffs to Cassidy.

1 Like

Dont hold your breath for 12, it wont be that many.

1 Like