Tried Comp Open Queue

Awful, I’ll stick with 2/2/2.

Thanks for the reminder of how terrible Overwatch used to be.

142 Likes

But you will miss out on all the creativity of having extra DPS on your team. Because no one will expect a team with extra DPS on it.

87 Likes

And I’ll also miss out on going into a game planning on playing dps and then ending up solo healing as Ana, right?

77 Likes

You bet! MmmHmmm

Good days, can’t see why we ever left 'em.

6 Likes

Our team comps in my first COQ game.

41 Likes

Heh, which is why I think it will soak up a lot of “DPS players” since a DPS player who is filling on Tank or Support is still one less in the DPS Queue.

Yeah, thats why quickplay classic has more players than qp role queue despite the fact the classic is hidden among other modes while qp role queue is the first thing someone sees.

11 Likes

I like it, like a lot actually and I Wouldn’t call it “awful” it’s just the fact that it’s supposed to be meant for fun and not some sweat team. Or that’s at least how I see it🤷🏼‍♂️

6 Likes

I actually kind of enjoyed mine. I played 6 and we went with some sort of weird hybrid goats 3-3 comp every time (sometimes 3-2-1 with Echo).

I’ve played enough before role queue to know that that is not sustainable though.

1 Like

Citation needed. Because I don’t believe that for one second.

31 Likes

I’m getting painful solo healing flashbacks from this. lol

30 Likes

i really hope all the haters of role q will try it and mabye take another thinking about the role q addtion.

3 Likes

oh you work for blizzard? when is ow2 out? you must work for blizzard since you have data nobody outside blizzard do.

16 Likes

Citation needed for your claim too. The wait times speak by themselves.

1 Like

One has to get the right mix of heroes to start a game, yeah, wait times will be longer.

13 Likes

I need citation for that claim.

That you literally don’t know that the matchmaking is more restricted for 2-2-2 as opposed to go whatever y’all?

1 Like

I know that 2 2 2 sux and most people want classic, hence the wait times at classic are negligible, despite the fact that people earn lootboxes gift for playing role queue qp.
Change my mind.

Thanks for the reminder on how Overwatch was originally designed to be played

Aaaand… Do you have absolutely any actual evidence that proves this claim of yours??

Queue times, for obvious reasons, aren’t an indication, mind you…

10 Likes