Training bot getting stuck

I have no idea how to recreate it but after i was in practice range for such a long time. It shut down, no wonder huh. But when started practicing i noticed one bot got stuck and wouldn’t move…

giphyXcom/gifs/hSjH43KxBhFTDFBp2y
(Replace X with .)

EDIT: I’ve just picked other booping heroes (Brigitte, Phara, Lucio.) When booping around the bot moves. But it’s pathing is completely broken! It doesn’t move like before. It just goes stuck in a loop of going left and right. When i start moving the bot further away from it’s normal point it will vibrate heavily and attempt to get back. Wich he can’t because he gets stuck most of the time. Sometimes he can make it back to it’s nomal pathway but then get stuck in the left - right motion again. (It appears melee doesn’t have effect on the current state of the bot)

EDIT 2: One day later i found that other bots can get stuck. I have no idea how to replicate it but it just happens at random. The server does not have to run out of time for it to happen. [Image] https://imgur.com/a/4znPVuO
Pathing of the bots are just broken. I know it’s just practice range. And the dev team does not care all too much about it from what i know. but if you’re going to add new ai to the practice range then it must be good.

I’ve attempted as much as possible right now. If anyone knows how to recreate this it would be appricieated!

2 Likes

still no fix for this

1 Like