Tracer, Winston, Sombra all need something

dive is good because of map control and disengage. its stronger on defense than offense.

there is this misconception all across the ladder and even youtube and announcers that dive is about destroying supports.

you know what else dive is better at than anything else? peeling for supports.

She has negative win rate in Masters

2 Likes

shes still probably OP tho, just the rest of the game is more OP than she is now.

This makes zero sense.

It’s more like they buff all the previously underpower heroes.

Symmetra and Bastion are actually OP, just the rest of the game is more OP than they are.

1 Like

and this is how you get power creep

I’d just like to be able to frisbee the shield like Baptiste with his drone cos it sounds like fun. I don’t think needs anymore damage, things die plenty fast…

it does make sense. we need a lot of nerfs, we dont need any buffs for a while.

P sure it saves her from some oneshots? A lot of high damage shots deal exactly 150

No.

Part of the thrill of playing Tracer is knowing that there are so, so many things that can OHKO you. As such, I don’t want her to have 200 HP.

I do, however, want a full revert to her Pulse Bomb damage nerf.

Pretty easy. You got some folks with a wild imagination which for some reason consider an underperforming hero oppressive.

Listen im a tracer main and I will say one thing. We NEVER ever should buff her health. The moment she gets more hp… lord help this game.

she’s already getting a buff to it in ptr

honestly, winston rn has very little change from when he made the dive meta. if anything it’s not a problem with winston but a problem with his “enablers”, e.g. the healers he’s good to be paired with, as well to a lesser degree the dps.

I think this misconception comes from a lack of understanding of what average means.

As I said, Tracer having 51% WR does not mean most players in GM have a win rate with her that is close or similar to 51%,

To give you an example: if I have two oranges and you have ten oranges, our “orange average” would be six. But my number of oranges isn’t close to six. Your number isn’t, either.

Tracer having 51% WR only means most people in GM have an average with her that is closer to 100% than closer to 0%. You can see people in GM with an average of 70% with her, and people with an average of 30%. People’s averages with her will vary a lot, but most averages will be positive rather than negative.

Any win rate above 50% is balanced, and working in favor of the hero.

The last time they buffed Winston’s shield it was the most obnoxious thing to deal with. Endless shield spam becomes a real problem when multiple heroes can do it.

Theyre sorta doing that

her health is fine.

He does, if you know how to pull off his animation cancels correctly, or you can melee cycle :slight_smile:

Maybe his shield, idk if buffing his armor is necessary

Armor was meant to be a counter to Winston and its also been nerfed multiple times in favor of Winston.

No, it isn’t a misconception and itcomes from not having any actual numbers to look at. The only stat to look at is the average, aside from individual players accounts. Forgive me if I don’t think it’s likely for so many people to have split winrates between the extreme lows and extreme highs, without actually seeing some proof of it.

Only at an elo where 50% winrate means maintaining SR. Bronze players have overall negative winrates, and it’s balanced, because they lose more often than they win. Grandmaster players have positive winrates, becasue they win more often than they lose. It’s by design a literal requirement of maintaining that SR.