Tracer is too weak

Seriously, Tracer is so weak she isnt even fun to play anymore. If I got one skin for every kill I missed because of NERF, I would already have them all. I think she could get atleast little bit less spread or something, shes really weak.

I think 6dmg per shot wasnt OP, look at other heroes how strong they are…

3 Likes

Well, they could just nerf Genji down to Tracer tier.

3 Likes

Nice joke

26 Likes

Tracer is very good in higher ranks because people know how to aim, so your healers get one clipped before they can turn around

3 Likes

She is so weak that she is preferred dps in top 500 xD

13 Likes

skill issue

9 Likes

The only strong dps right now are widow and sojourn because they are uncontestable.

Being able to 1 shot outside of everyones range in a game where no one dies cuz of healing.

If they made widow and sojourn bad, then they don’t need to change the other dps.

Hell we might unironically get a Pharah Junkrat meta because dps is so bad afterwards.

1 Like

Tracer is the 2nd best DPS so you’re implying that he’s the best DPS in the game? :skull:

12 Likes

Junk can’t be meta at the same time as Pharah. For obvious reasons.

No, he’s just the 3rd best, and the #1 most used in all Quickplay ELOs.

quickplay isn’t an argument for balance

not even close, he is C tier in almost every single high level tier list

2 Likes

Tracer is literally picked in Top 500 right now more than Widow (and Widow is extremely strong as well).

6 Likes

Tracer is like an a-tier dps at the very worst.

6 Likes

Well yeah C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet so it makes sense

4 Likes

Nice bait

Not if they are on the same team!

Balance isn’t an argument for deliberately not fixing Matchmaker issues.

If hero usage rates suffer temporarily to fix Matchmaker issues, no big deal.

oh, i guess we gotta buff genji then. so you do agree that he needs buffs to be strong like tracer

Pharah is not that strong and junk is only good on certain maps.

Genji is nowhere near being the 3rd best dps.

If both teams are running Pharah/Junk…Why not just swap the Junk for Echo :thinking:

2 Likes