Toxicity seems to be at an all time high

You are the problem with this game. How childish throwing a game for being asked to swap.

Donā€™t start nothing, wonā€™t be nothing

I assure you, I am working my way now to platinum and voice coms are misused. People that talk on it, often talk trash, meaning have no clue when they should talk and then they influence the team with wrong information.

Talking on voice is not smart if you donā€™t know what you are doing.

Get some therapy dude

I feel fine :sunny: 20 characters

You throw in gold all day everyday

and deserve a perma-ban for your consistent
child-like behaviour of constantly hard throwing the moment you are asked for teamwork

how do I stay in gold then?

unfortunatley since players like you are protected by the medal system
you wonā€™t accumulate the proper and deserved punishments for wasting others valuable time

this is the root cause of toxicity in this game

others wasting others time

1 Like

Probably shouldnā€™t give unasked for negative critique. You wonā€™t have so many throwers on your team if you stopped. The height of entitlement is expecting strangers not to pay back insults.

no one ever insulted you
Iā€™ve had the displeasure of being matched on your team

you were asked nicely to switch
you then hard throw like an entitled child throwing a temper tantrum

1 Like

probably shouldnā€™t have used a negative tone then, lol

1 Like

Lol keep proving my point that your account is there to greif other players

1 Like

I never start it, and Iā€™m happy with how the game is played. None of the throwing or toxicity really bothers me very much. The people complaining about throwers, who feel like they experience more throwers on their own team than on the other team, are themselves the cause of throwing. Donā€™t tell people to switch, and they might play hard or switch on their own. Start something, and lose. Fine by me either way.

1 Like

when playing into a hard counter you are throwing
your teammates asking you to help by doing what the gameā€™s purpose is
swapping to counter the enemy composition

you know this and choose to play improperly
to tilt others or cause others emotional distress

yes you are part of the negative element here

hopefully jeffā€™s new dev update will be about how we can avoid the negative element present in the game like you

enjoy being a poop stain on the internet mr. basment troll

I am enjoying it. Also, look at my hours on Pharah this season.

Iā€™m 2740 with a 62% win rate on Pharah as my second most played character. You think Iā€™m not playing into hitscan constantly? Even the Anaā€™s can triple tap me without missing when Iā€™m in the air too long. However, Iā€™ve had a run of people who counter the hitscan for me, I ride the truck, and win. Even still, a lot of my losses come from people who want to fight about it. Oh well.

I could switch off Pharah, but why should I? There are other ways to win. Someone else can switch.

you have proved my point in this thread and others
enjoy your forum ban!

Iā€™ll be back next week. lol

If Architect is playing him, absolutely lol

Block, report, move on. Or better yet throw some flame of your own, get some good comebacks. Defend your actions and say why youā€™re not in the wrong. Call them some colorful words of your own. If somebody is going to be an a**hat for no reason, you shouldnā€™t just take it lying down.
Shut them up with a mute and avoid, or throw some flame to burn them back. Thereā€™s nothing Blizzard can do - besides what theyā€™re already doing - to help with toxicty.

My winrate has skyrocketed since I started playing without voice chat. Why do you think that our experiences are so different? What if I told you that swapping heroes because you donā€™t think something is working forms bad habits and is counterproductive towards getting better at the game? Would you believe me?