Toxic ppl in every my game

first i wanna sorry, I Know, i cant speak on eng well :slight_smile:

since last week, in almos every game, but every day i ahd toxic ppl in my team. LIKE THIS ON PICTURE

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485899739699740673/580860454604374018/toskycznosc.png

to be honest, i CAN report around 20ppl / day bc they tell me, they sleep with my mom, tell me i should kill my self, or call me “slavic bi*h”

one and half year ago, Jeff said - If u re toxic one we dont need u in ov
so? WHAT NOW? bc that was almos 2yrs ago!!!
20reports/day and last feedback which i got was MONTH AGO. COME ON! WHAT JUST HAPPENING, that system which should banned ppl not working or what? We Can reprot but reports not make a punishment! TOXIC PPL NOT EVEN FEEL SCARY when someone report them.

btw- if i recomend that movie, thats isnt me but… i feel that guy, my life in ov look in the same way.

https://youtu.be/mHQqCHJIb90

I hope finally u’ll do something with that. Im done, I’m tired of crying, and having bad mood, beeing sad when someone call me like that. That NEVER should happen.

and answering ur question (you dont asking yet…)

I shouldn’t be so sensitive about being bullied online, am I right? Yeah, no. No. See pal, that pattern of behaviour you’re promoting here is what’s called ‘victim blaming’ and it’s the pure definition of toxicity in our society – not only in the gaming community but everywhere. Telling the people that were HURT that it’s their fault they’ve been hurt and letting the bullies get away with it? Real sweet.

oh no! sorry, wrong type of topic, pls cancel that, I’ll write it one more time on general discusion

1 Like

You shouldn’t post chat on here. Report, mute and move on. Just like your last thread on here, this forum is for bugs only.

Toxic people are annoying but you should also learn to just mute people instead of egging them on. You can’t obsess about getting a completely toxic free environment. It is nothing more than a dream. A dream that will never come true. You can’t expect Blizzard or any other company to completely eliminate toxicity. You can help make it less but then you should also be able to let it go when you don’t get a message thanking you for a report. And avoid telling people you reported them or at least mute them because chances are a toxic individual is simply not going to care.

I must say I am not quite sure how you meet as many toxic people as you do. I have many days where I see no toxicity for countless hours.

i said, i sorry, and i write it on general discussion, what is ur problem. Everyone can do mistake. duuh!

and mute isnt a solution! they STILL will be toxic, and STILL will hurt others !

And now im a little calm down… (and i got :hearts:) so I can write more elaborate response

look, dude. Im playing on European server, and i have bad luck. A LOT OF BAD LUCK in my life.

Someone told me, the reports from account who report very often, are less valuable then others reports. Its true or not, I can belive it.

The true is, a long time ago Blizz made some “event-fight with toxic ppl”. They sent reports about how many acount was banned (in past), and that messages made toxic ppl scared, and their behavior was better. And now? Im afrad blizz do nothing with that. the toxic ppl feels blameless. (it is a trully problem, if u kno what i mean right now :slight_smile: )

I kno, its not a simply think, but U must start with something, right?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485899739699740673/581555172778442796/unknown.png

Lets start a new, nice day in ov, shall we? :slight_smile: