Total Mayhem has gone missing

Has Blizz been completely silent about this? Do we know if they removed the mode, or if it’s a bug and arcade just isn’t rotating modes?

Super glad they put that garbage Twitch level in though, that’s great

4 Likes

I assumed it’s just not rotating.

2 Likes

I love that a multimillion dollar 32 year old gaming company can’t find the time to let anyone know what the deal is

6 Likes

Mad how they have yet to respond to any of the multiple post. It doesn’t take days to just say “yeah we know there is a problem and we’re looking into in”.

5 Likes

No thank you. TM is absolutely the most annoying, unfun game mode ever. I don’t enjoy playing 45minute matches due to stalling/overtime. It’s horrendous. Nothing dies ever. Here’s hoping it’s gone for good🤞🏻
Lol just kidding. That is weird it’s not in rotation though. (I wasn’t kidding about my disgust for TM tho😂)

:v:

I love that a game that’s been out for seven years (this is literally still just overwatch 1 with a new number next to it in the logo) still routinely has basic issues like the daily game mode rotation being entirely removed during a patch with absolutely no mention of it at all, and no acknowledgement of the numerous players in their support forums talking and asking about it. Multimillion dollar company that’s had nearly a decade of gameplay data showing that Total Mayhem is the most played game mode… and they just pretend it doesn’t exist lmao.

4 Likes

I think it’s because of the absence of the changes daily banner, and how it’s been speculated that the devs don’t like the mode. As for me, I’m just paranoid and don’t want to lose TM :weary: :weary: :weary:

3 Likes

Devs don’t like anything that the player base wants, as is Blizzard tradition

3 Likes

So I submitted a support ticket saying playlist rotations are gone and I got a reply saying they aren’t tracking missing playlist rotations and to report it here in the bug report forum. So I guess there is hope that it will come back sometime soon. Kind of silly that something like that could fly under their radar though

3 Likes

Mayhem is the only reason I come to play. I do play QP but it gets so toxic I can’t stand it. Miss the chilled laid back games in TM. Honestly IDC about games lasting forever as my longest tm game was 1hr 28min long. I always laugh when people say FINALLY after a 15 - 20 min game. LMAO. But please fix this so tired of not having this game mode.

6 Likes

BRING BACK TOTAL MAYHEM. Please.

6 Likes

I love a long game too! It just lets me zone out and play. I wish they would just tell us what is going on! Why couldn’t it have gotten stuck on Mayhem instead of Low Gravity! Who plays that?

2 Likes

The twitch map is so dumb! You arent missing anything. Its a waste of time and honestly not that much fun :v:

3 Likes

It’s really annoying how Deathmatch and Mystery Heroes, modes which began in Arcade mode, are now both a permanent option in regular Unranked.

1 Like

Hey! No didnt read it anywhere, but the fact that Blizzard hasnt even put out a single statement on this major change is disgusting business. Total Mayhem is the only reason I, along with many other play Overwatch. Hope to see you someday back on TM!

1 Like

Kind of rude and unprofessional that they cannot find time in their busy days to advise their consumers as to the problem.

2 Likes

More than TM is missing. ALL the games that usually post with TM are missing also. I’m sure this has something to do with that twitch map. When they stuck that up, that’s when Mayhem and the “changes daily” monikers disappeared. I’m sure some dev was stoned when he made the update and forgot to do the rest of his job; but, we’ll never know because Overwatch is too obtuse to realize it’s not working right. Or they just don’t care.

2 Likes

Well, I, for one, will post it daily in the bug report until someone notices. It’s rather pathetic that no one has noticed. They OBVIOUSLY don’t read these bug reports. Meh, too much bull caca. I’m going to go back to Steam. I don’t need this game.

1 Like

I really want to know how many unique people complaining will it take for the devs to pay attention like they finally did with Zarya in TM on launch and the swiftness that they acted in removing Ashe from the April Fools event?

Ball has been broken ever since the Zarya nerf (MONTHS) and still no fix.
TM as a play mode has been loved by a large enough community now for 2 games… some of us have been playing it for years and on-going, and we don’t seem to get attention for our concerns.

1 Like

Please bring back Mayhem Blizzard and nerf Pendragon!

1 Like