Toronto Defiant vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

Oh yeah… it should… sorry.

1 Like

I want Toronto to win cause ~Canadian~, but I want Washington to score a W, as well.
So torn.

Hopefully 222 gives Washington some new life. The players are great.

That and not to mention they are now playing for their jobs since they are mathematically eliminated. (Because Paris won yesterday both them and Florida have no means to score high enough)

Is the league picks working again?

Right now the questions are up and live at live.overwatchleague.com. I am still trying to get to five points to get my next reward to see if the errors claiming prizes are still present. Remember if you have claimed rewards stuck at “Error Claiming Prizes” please report it in this forum thread:

how do i submit my answers on the owl site?

Go to live.overwatchleague.com and click on the orange Log In button if you are not yet signed in. Agree to allow “Maestro OWL” to have access to your BattleNet account. Then for each available and unlocked question, make your prediction for that question by clicking the radio button to your answer. There is no submit button, but the questions will lock within a few seconds after each map starts.

1 Like

Heh… Soe’s gone 50’s style today.

2 Likes

so essentially i should be watching on the owl site and not on twitch?

You can complete your picks on the live site then switch back to Twitch. There was suppose to be a working extension to make your picks directly on Twitch but they had to disable it.

1 Like

If Gesture wins this 1v1 then Bren should get a shot at Birdring next ngl

i wanna bring up real fast that we havent seen 4 of the 30 currently available heroes in owl since yesterday. ashe, soldier, symm, and torb remain pickless

hey guys :wave: :slight_smile:

wow 1v1 Gesture v Birdring, this will be lit

Imagine benching Sleepy omegalul

this is confirmed? cause i couldve sworn yesterday i went back to check some of my selections and they were no longer selected

Gesture 9-2 win incoming

I don’t see Justice having any chance of wining here.

Also, I forgot they were going to do more 1v1s this stage.

I can only report on my own experience, right now I am not keeping the tab open for league picks, but I checked back and they are still selected.