Toronto Defiant vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

Well at least one of us is enjoying most of this.
Like I said though. I don’t mind GOATS itself. Its a good comp(and can be interesting to watch)…it’s just that not much counters it so it’s the only thing we see.

NYXL walk in
NYXL: “Well take this W”
Other Team: “W-We haven’t even played yet.”
NYXL: “Can’t win a game you already lost.” :smirk:

4 Likes

Well tbf they don’t have to face Paris this stage :wink:

True. NYXL have had a very soft schedule for stage 1. Still, they’re looking dominant.

We also don’t know that much about Paris because they have only played 2 games. I do think they will be another strong team though.

yo man this is so wack. why the f would u sub in ark and sbb just to keep playing brig and lucio, if they want the map win bad enough to still run goats then just run the same team that works. ark and sbb kind of suck with tkhis meta , so to bring them in not to let them play what they are best at as well as what everyone wants to see is lame. if they lose this map what was the point of subbing them in?

and dont tell me its for stage time, they played the entire season last year.

What a boring match.

1 Like

Big baaaaada booooom.

1 Like

Wow…even when against the wall, NYXL still find a way to wreck the other team!

My best guess is that SBB and Ark have been practicing these heroes and they wanted to try them out on stage when it doesn’t matter much. It is a bit disappointing but, that’s the META, what are you going to do? :man_shrugging:

This didn’t age well.

Final Score

A handful
of sand...
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

2 Likes

Ok, i’m throwing a like down the chimney here for the “handful of sand” scoreline…

well goats or whatever, its great seeing Nenne and Anamo shine. if the meta was different, they probably wouldve been sub-ins like last season.

Alright everyone, we got our first elimination round for a team coming up. Will Valiant survive or be looking at a 25-day break at the end of Stage 1?

As someone from Toronto I laughed hard when the caster pronounced it as T’ronno.

Well done. You always know someone isn’t from Toronto if they pronounce the second T.

1 Like

Odd, I’m from here as well, and have always pronounced the second “T”…

Really? I’m downtown at Wellington and they say trono. Not sure what fancy part you’re from :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oakville = we’re more refined out this way…

Oakville like I said, Toronto outsiders :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like