Toronto Defiant vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

Ark SBB LETS GOOOOOOOO

edit- wait… theyre playing goats…=/

It’s not quite official yet, but as they’re now 5-0, I think it’s safe to say NYXL are in the stage playoffs

1 Like

SBB in, but they put him on Brig =[

1 Like

…oh look…more Goats…how is this league still alive with this snoozefest of game play…

I enjoy GOATS at high level play tbh. It’s more about team play rather than individual all aim no brain plays.

1 Like

I don’t mind GOATS itself…just don’t want it EVERY match.

3 Likes

Million and millions of $$$, that’s how. They are also getting more views than last season because there are people who enjoy watching GOATs.

People are only watching because of the free tokens, I stopped watching after the first week, just open the stream and mute the tab and get free tokens.

Some, sure. I’m genuinely enjoying OWL this season, so I’ve watched most of it.

Just another day at the office for the NYXL. Go to Blizzard Arena, flex their gameplay muscles, waltz out with another win.

And that’s why I love the NYXL…champions, fan-centered, and winning team.

2 Likes

People watching in the app, on Disney XD, or ESPN do not get tokens. Those platforms have a lot of views as well.

I won’t deny that a lot of people only watch for tokens but believe it or not many people don’t care about the tokens and just enjoy watching OWL. That’s why I’m here.

1 Like

Well at least one of us is enjoying most of this.
Like I said though. I don’t mind GOATS itself. Its a good comp(and can be interesting to watch)…it’s just that not much counters it so it’s the only thing we see.

NYXL walk in
NYXL: “Well take this W”
Other Team: “W-We haven’t even played yet.”
NYXL: “Can’t win a game you already lost.” :smirk:

4 Likes

Well tbf they don’t have to face Paris this stage :wink:

True. NYXL have had a very soft schedule for stage 1. Still, they’re looking dominant.

We also don’t know that much about Paris because they have only played 2 games. I do think they will be another strong team though.

yo man this is so wack. why the f would u sub in ark and sbb just to keep playing brig and lucio, if they want the map win bad enough to still run goats then just run the same team that works. ark and sbb kind of suck with tkhis meta , so to bring them in not to let them play what they are best at as well as what everyone wants to see is lame. if they lose this map what was the point of subbing them in?

and dont tell me its for stage time, they played the entire season last year.

What a boring match.

1 Like

Big baaaaada booooom.

1 Like

Wow…even when against the wall, NYXL still find a way to wreck the other team!