Toronto Defiant vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

They stopped airing public comments from Twitter due to abuse. (Mother’s Day incident)

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. Toronto plays looks partly like my plat teammates.

Pizza, 6 pack and OWL, cornerstone of any nutritious Friday. Hope Toronto wins.

Trolls ruin it for everyone.

Any OWL experts which can explain why Hanzo doesnt get played more?

Hanzo is a projectile hero with a relatively slow projectile, so it makes aiming and headshots feel very random (its why I hate to play against him). While he has a strong kit these days, at the top level of play, Widowmaker, a hitscan that can one-hit headshot most squishies, is going to have more impact in the hands of players who have precision aim.

1 Like

Well, yeah but he has shield brake, great ranged burst damage, wall hacks against Sombra which is pretty popular and Dragonstrike has great synergy with Zarya graviton which gets run in almost every team. Aiming at tanks isnt that difficult when everyone plays goats.

Yep, he has great utility, however at the top levels of play, getting eliminations is the priority.

The same reason Widow isn’t useful against goats. If he isn’t one shotting, the healing is too strong for his damage. The only goats heroes he can one shot are Lucio, Zen, and Brig. Unless one of those heroes is out of position, he cannot deal damage. And without Ana, trans will negate gravdrag.

2 Likes

ladies and gaymers we got a hammer kill

2 Likes

Hacking the Torb, this makes me hurt.

I noticed the Gladiators fun circles around lower teams, but they get blown out by top teams.

Okay, lets see if this halftime has a little extracurricular activity in it…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

2 Likes

So far Toronto doesnt really look like they have a plan. Get outplayed on every map and swaps stay ineffective.

No Jeff yet?!

1 Like

Hey they put a Wilhelm in there

Not yet, Im watching

1 Like

I’m also keeping an eye on things atm.

1 Like