WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After West Week 3, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 93 points
#3 NOSTALGIA 92 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 SICKONE 88 points
#5 KEYU 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Thinking Mayhem will take this one. Also, play Logix, you cowards.

1 Like

While there are not specific score predictions, I am feeling this will be a 3-0 for Florida.

This match is quite an interesting one, cos both teams lost for the first time in the final week.

I think Mayhem takes this by a verdict of 3-1.

I think they played Mr. Logix in their last game, didn’t they?

Either way, I’m going to predict Florida winning 3-1.

I would actually say this should be closer, but Na1st is a problem for Toronto.

If any of you are Canadian, there is a custom sweet gaming PC rig up for grabs from the Toronto Defiant:

2 Likes

They played him a little bit yesterday, too, but they’re playing Heesu a lot more since they play many of the same heroes. I just like Logix. That’s because I’m very learned on such things, though. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Logix is great, but The Hees is Lees.

It’s been weird watching the normal OWL broadcast this weekend. I’m so used to watching Avast’s companion stream, but he’s been casting college games.

That first map looked like quick play lol

As an Ashe main, I approve of Heesu.

Wow

OWL is really making sombra look like an OP monster, im scared for her

Toronto just out here playing GOATS on KR.

am i just blind or am i not seeing predictions for this match

Yaki is playing out of his mind.

This is knockouts for the tournament. You can predict which teams will make it, but not match scores.