-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG - Best Stream Quality

He got blown up by his own Pulse Bomb.

Florida and Toronto are playing. Toronto dove and won Busan, and then on Junkertown Toronto was full held, before Florida won because Logix allegedly threw (apparently due to him stepping on his own Pulse Bomb?).

Who’s Cliff???

By the way, folks, you will have to excuse me if I act confused in regards to this match (at least for the next 10 or so minutes), since my attention is split between OWL and following women’s college basketball (where my team is trying to snatch the #2 seed in the conference tournament).

Type into Google “Team GO Rocket Cliff”. Research a bit. Brace yourself, you might come back here VERY angry after googling the above.

Oh so it’s Pokemon GO. Lol why would I be upset though?

Blizzard World. Probably gonna be Mei/Hanzo?

Because in addition to the fact Rocket does diabolical things, playing Pokemon Go is one of the 7 deadly sins of the Blizzard community…or so I’m told.

But that’s banter for another thread. On with the match!

1 Like

im just hoping for some Ashe today…ill be happy

you and me, both…I may not be an Ashe player (I prefer to see Junkrat, and lots of it), but she represents one of the last heroes we have yet to see in action…

Whistle if Ashe does appear…

Ashe needs her hit reg bug fixed and then maybe she’ll see some pro play.

well that and her 5000 year-long reload…but yeah that doesnt help

No McCree to stop this Pharmercy. Let’s see if Ashe can do anything.

Edit. And Toronto swaps off Pharah.

Air Supremacy!

Ashe is out!

At least Ashe gets to play.

1 Like

WHISTLE…WHIIIIIISTTTTTLE!!!

Ashe is being played!

Just saw it, captain…thanks for the whistle!

Now all we have left to bring in is Roadhog and Bastion…and unless I missed something, that should be the entire hero roster played.

Edit: fixed post to add additional hero that was not played to that second part of the post.

Bob is ganna do something? PogChamp

Agilities used Doomie against a team with Orisa, Mei and Brig. lol!

Should have went with S76 earlier when he saw the Ashe.