Toronto Defiant vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Yeah, unfortunately I was afraid that was going to happen given the fact they don’t have the full production crew. I am hopeful that the higher quality stream will return if and when we can actually get back to homestand matches.

1 Like

Man I wish Boston would trade Fusions. Put him on a team that has a chance this year so he can have a chance to win.

Dang, this second round is smashing things, and this severe (tornadic?) storm system is only getting started.

nah man, fusions isnt that great. colourhex and jerry should be put on better teams tho

1 Like

After that Dragonstrike you might be right.

To be fair, Fusions keeps getting stranded every time the enemy appears…

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Seems music on certain players is off, like Jerry, so it’s causing a few problems… lol.

even if jerry didnt get that 3k dragonstrike hes still really good and should be transferred to a different, better team

Not players, but observers.

Thanks Wyoming, Always love these scoreboard updates!

I see him as a veteran of the game. He might be getting close the being washed up that’s why I root for him. His rage is entertaining too.

Really? Damn that is even more annoying, they should be on default settings…

Hero pools sure makes OWL more exciting.

Unfortunately the problem with the new online system is that the audio is now coming directly from each Observer client, and not a master source.

It is typically known that most professional players keep the music disabled on their game clients and it’s probably very true for most observers.

Was is just me or did it just say “blank left the game” on the screen?

Problematic, they should have made sure everyone had the same sitting on.

it was [ObsZarya] has left the game

Yeah what was that??

If that was a defense, I’m President of the United States. I think my grandpa could come up with better defenses than what Boston just threw out there…and my grandpa is six feet under.