Toronto Defiant vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

I think he’s not sleeping and waiting for them to finish…I choose to sleep and get up extra early. Gonna wreck my sleep schedule for the next few days, but whatever.

Is it just me or is Boston Uprising practicing social distancing in this match?

2 Likes

theyre still playing these matches online right? i just saw a little message saying something about the game chat

Boston seems like they have no idea what they want to do. They’re taking forever to try to position or capitalize on anything.

Yeah they are someone forgot to hit Ctrl+Shift+C on their observer client

Boston has been a dumpster fire since losing to Shanghai last year.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Chances are the observer either hit Y or Enter. The observers need to unbind those key bindings in their settings.

I wish I had a team with Surefour, Agilities, and Logix on it. That might be the best overall DPS group for any team. It’s weird they haven’t done better this season.

Rumor has it that the Rialto payload now carries rolls of toilet paper.

By the way, just a heads up to everyone, I am currently keeping one eye on the stream and the other eye on the real world sky, as my town is under an enhanced risk for severe storms, which include tornadoes which “may be significant and long lasting”. So if I suddenly have to bow out, know it is not because I hate OWL, it’s because I value my head over seeing Widowmaker clip heads.

We got an early warning shot earlier this afternoon, and we are now bracing for Round 2 which is coming over our heads now.

1 Like

Rip Orisa as an Anchor Tank.

1 Like

Hey stay safe. With all the other stuff going on and Tornadoes on top of that. Lay low.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Hey everyone refresh the video player if you have not already in order to stop the lag.

wow sure would love to have that new doomfist skin but im not buying any damn tokens

Yeah, had to use the last of the ones I’d saved to get it. Won’t have any tokens for the next thing : (. Unless it’s amazing, of course, and then my hands will be tied and I’ll have to buy them.

@WyomingMyst it looks like the higher quality stream on MLG.com isn’t available anymore? It just embeds the YouTube stream. Real shame.

i had enough tokens saved to buy the goat brig skin but now i only have like. 153 tokens and i dont wanna spend like $5 to buy 200 more