Torbjörn Rework | Coming Soon

i mean they could just break it while its forming

So I guess his hammer is just gone then?

Is it still not up??

new hero confirmed bois, looks like a tank, could be a large support tho

you not sneaky blizzard, we know your tricks

I just played with the new torb on the ptr and i have a few concerns.

1. His turret is completely vulnerable to being massacred before it finishes building. I’ve played a couple games where no matter how many turrets i put down none of them got a chance to fire. I feel like either decreasing the build time and/or letting it fire at a lvl 1 rate as it’s building would help out a lot with that. If you don’t have a shield (which a lot of the times, surprisingly, you don’t) the turret is dead before it can do anything

2. Molten core doesn’t seem to last long enough to do any real damage. Throw it in a choke and the enemy either waits the 5 seconds (possible exaggeration, i haven’t timed it but it feels that short) it takes to disappear or just goes around it. Maybe make it more like WB’s mines, have it stay out longer but it can be removed by the enemy team somehow.

That’s just my opinion of course, and i haven’t played any “real” games to get any “real” data, but this is just how i feel after my experience with him so far.

I love that my firewall suggestion has been implemented :

:ok_hand:

Yeah that’s pretty bad the turret is so easy to destroy with these cooldowns it will have more down time then up time.

1 Like

Seems that devs didn’t learn anything with the last sym rework.

Throwing turret is not the solution.

But ok. “They know what they’re doing”

3 Likes

I actually think the ability to throw his turret is one of the best things they could’ve done. It let’s players place his turret in new and more helpful locations on the map (like one of the pillars in anubis b)

1 Like

While I like the changes to Torb, I can’t help but feel this is yet another nail in the coffin of tanks like Reinhardt. He already gets wreaked by so many heroes, and now he has yet another direct counter.
#feelsbadman

Even though Torbjorn has been in an objectively bad place for a while now, part of me is still going to miss old Torb. Playing him has always been a guilty pleasure of mine since I started playing Overwatch in June-July 2016.

I’m gonna miss giving people armor and meticulously building up turrets, but I’m hoping he still feels fun on top of being better in mid-fights :slight_smile:

weeps with joy and exhaustion
The wait is finally over. Torb was the reason I came to this game.

1 Like

Hmm changes actually look pretty good…Wish I could say the same thing about Symmetra rework Sad Trombone Wah Wah Wah Fail Sound Effect - YouTube

Thanks for the update, Mr. Goodman.

Many thanks for the work done, Overwatch development team.
I am definitely on the payload! =D

1 Like

Nope, he still has his hammer for melee and turret repair

Put my thoughts in another thread because I didn’t noticed this one in the general discussion forums. So, I’ll just paste my feedback here as well.

2 Likes

The 300 was for his L3 turret, which will no longer exist

This is in fact a buff to the L2 turret, which has 200 hp presently

Nope.

150 HP for level 1, 300 for level 2, 800 for level 3.

1 Like

as a luciomain i can just say-
It always was.

And yes, his ult will be worthless against me now :smiley:

What tank? What large support?