Torb invisible turret

Hero: Torb and Mei
Map: Ilios
Game code: 3XGXE0
Description: Torb put his turret on Mei’s icebox then the turret became invisible. They are 6 stacks.

2 Likes

I saw a clip of this, it doesn’t even go invisible, it gets transported somewhere on the map I think

Aye, I can second this. Happen to me and went back because I was angry losing to his. Recorded and put onto youtube of them doing it. Seems to happen when the turret is thrown up ontop of a place it can’t land, then mei cryofreezes onto that spot and it glitches out. I don’t know how it works exactly. Torbjorn turret glitch in overwatch - YouTube

Had this happen in comp as well. The Mei iceblocks and the Torb throws a turret on top of her which falls to the ground. When Mei un blocks it ports the turret and it’s incredibly hard, sometimes impossible to hit depending on where it is.

Here is the replay code if you want to watch. They are on defense first.

R55E1B

I just had this happen to me in a match. Except it was on Dorado. The attacking team Torb/Mei put on the railing where the defenders come out of the beginning spawn point. I watched the replay and saw where they put it, but during the actual match, the shots seemingly came from inside the walls/under the ground.

I reported both Torb and Mei for cheating and also reported the replay clip via the game. I felt compelled to post here also because this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Replay code: JJG14R

Edit: platform - Xbox One

I can confirm this bug too. E1FH55 Here is replay.
Player Морфей used bug with Mei. His turret was invisible.

PC

Just experienced this in Hollywood.

Replay code: W9JJ0K

Turret gets teleported to a specific part of the underground map. Hope action gets taken against the players but mostly just hope it gets patched ASAP.

1 Like