Top notch symmetra trick that will give you free endors

If you run from res and you see someone died in mean time - run forward and then place TP back. Done. 4 endors in last game and i wasn’t even good this time.

So you run after getting resurrected, see someone died while you got resurrected, run forward and then place TP back to where you got resurrected? What?

Do you mean, use your TP to help teammates get back to the objective quicker?

Yes, I do that too, and people really like that. One of the many uses of her new teleporter (although that’s kinda all it did before)

I think that’s what everyone does at this point. The only decent use of TP unless with a 6 stack. :rofl:

yes

I’m waiting for someone to toss it to a peel a teammate OUT of a situation.

it’s kinda too slow for reactive use. I’ve tried to escape swinging rein and it wasn’t fast enough. I do place it when hear something like Genji ult.

2 Likes

You say it as if none ever done that. The use you are describing is one of the basics

1 Like

Some people speedboost themselves alone away from spawn while playing lucio. So, yeah, basics are important.

2 Likes

oh yeah, the animation is kinda slow, you’re right.
What if it was planned out in advance?
Like a combo?

It’s literally impossible because the animations are super slow and people don’t pay attention or will flat out refuse/ignore it. I’ve literally put TPs to flank or to save people - they ignore it/refuse it or flat out say swap Sym, she is useless. Literally impossible to play Sym unless with a 6-stack. She is more niche than ever before.

1 Like

Hate that kind of lucios

That’s unfortunate, but it seems more like a failure by your teammates to capitalize on a good opportunity than anything else.
You sound like a team player stuck in a pack of hotdogs.

These secret tricks are infuriating Texas insurance companies!

1 Like

Most people are oblivious to it’s existence still. I use it purely selfishly. I’m going up there, follow me if you’d like, then I’m going up there, and over there. Changing positions with such ease, getting turrets set up behind them, raining orbs down upon them, then moving again. Works pretty well.

1 Like

happy_driver.sad_cop.jpeg

1 Like

One thing I’ll say about this is, I have tried quite a few times to place it when my teammates are in a graviton, because that’s what they advertised it would be useful for, but the teleporter almost always gets destroyed and/or no one is able to see/click on it before they die. Visual clutter and the fact that you have to wait for it to activate and then click on it makes it very hard. Also, all the damage being taken is focused on that grav so it’s almost useless.

People also seem to have an aversion to clicking on it in my experience. Like you said, it’s a failure to capitalize on an ability that quite frankly is OP.

1 Like

once i placed TP while i was in graviton… but since grav constantly moves you - entrance got too far from me instantly and i couldn’t use it

1 Like

Yeahhh. So far it hasn’t worked that well for me, but I figured I might just be bad at it. I am still getting the hang of placing it on certain surfaces/distances but getting better with practice.

I still just don’t see trying to use it in the middle of a graviton surge as practical or useful.

1 Like

Some team is going to figure this out and then god help us all.

1 Like