Top 500 Spray is BROKEN AGAIN?

Last patch, the longstanding bug where Top 500 Sprays would freeze and no longer animate was finally fixed.

Today’s patch broke them again.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop breaking my beloved sprays every single patch.

4 Likes

I can confirm this. The only T500 sprays I have that aren’t broken are the ones for season 5, season 11, season 16, season 17, and season 18, as well as the ones for seasons 22-36.

Seasons 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 19, 20, 21 are confirmed to not work as the animation loop seems to not trigger.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I put your thread under: Frozen Top 500 Sprays. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Can you show me the phenomenon where the TOP 500 14 season hero spray stops?

1 Like

Here’s a link showing the World of Warcraft animated spray freezing:

This bug likely affects all Top 500 sprays since they are animated as well, but I was not able to find a video of it. You can find a list of bug posts regarding this frozen spray issue in the competitive bugs megathread linked below under the Frozen Top 500 Sprays subcategory: