Top 500 Rewards Not Given from Season 36

Season 36 Top 500 rewards just didnt get handed out I guess? I was well into T500 on open queue and still got the base season 36 rewards but no hero spray or icon. Will I receive them later or what? I know the leaderboards were glitching at the end of the season and random people were just getting removed for no reason and them popping back up but I figured it would’ve been fixed for when the season actually ended.

A couple other people said they had the same issue, and someone mentioned that possibly everyone below GM got kicked off the leaderboards for some reason.

5 Likes

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Hopefully I never have to do that again.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

One more bump for this thread.

Once again bumping this post up.