Top 500 Player Title Bug

I believe your hidden mmr was not t500. From what I understand is that your visual rank isnt always your rank. When I placed, I was placed gold, but was in gm-t500 competive lobbies, since that was my hidden mmr. At the end of the season i got gm rewards even though visually my rank ended at diamond, i have seen this happen to others as well so i believe this may be the problem. Also to add in overwatch 1 I was around 4.3k, so i feel like thats why my hidden mmr was high but my visual rank (gold-diamond) wasnt.

1 Like

My MMR is high, been top 500 for years now. I get you’re also high MMR, but for top 500 they specifically state that “finishing on any of the 5 top 500 leaderboards receive the player title.” I’d be shocked if they say “well, you finish top 500 again, but we don’t think you deserve it, so we won’t give the reward to you.”

1 Like

Yup missing top 500 rewards seems to be a huge ongoing problem. They’ve been bugged since season 36 and we still have no idea when it will be fixed. Here’s two other related threads if you want to read about these issues more.

That’s an interesting one too, thanks for sharing! I know I can see myself on top 500 and have no issue appearing on the leaderboard, but it’s wild to see even more issues for top 500 and their rewards that aren’t fixed

1 Like

can they fix this issue yet? It’s almost been a week

2 Likes

Same exact issue for me and I’ve also opened a post about it :thinking:
Hopefully they give us more info soon

1 Like

Agreed, IT WOULD BE NICE IF THIS ONGOING ISSUE GOT A FOLLOW UP FROM ANYBODY ON THE OW TEAM

1 Like

It’s been over two weeks since the post was made so if you’ve submitted a support ticket about the bug you should have gotten a response by now. If so, could you update us to what they said? Thanks.

I haven’t gotten a support ticket update from what I can see in my email. I’m still patiently waiting for a support ticket reply

1 Like

Welp, it’s been over a month at this point since the post was made so surely they’ve responded by now. Any good news you have to share?

I’ve updated my post with a comprehensive list of all related top 500 issues. Here’s a link to it in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I’ve put this thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 1).

Another competitive season, more competitive bugs old and new. I finished competitive CTF at rank 147 this season but only received the Top 500 player title and I’m missing my Top 500 player icon. If anyone in here is still lurking around, I’d encourage you to spread the word about these missing and inaccurate reward distribution in the forums and in this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 1). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

same issue. still not fixed and they dont seem to care to reply to anyone or any comment about it in any forum.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think the Devs will retroactively award Top 500 rewards for seasons that have long passed given their seasonal nature. That being said, this bug persists to this day and the Devs must be made aware of this bug and to fix it so that going forward, we will receive the rewards we rightfully earned.

Was told to post here by the support team: I was Master 4 and ranked up to GM4 as a support last season and never received my title. Hopefully this can be rectified!

1 Like

Agreed, bumping up this thread again in hopes the competitive rewards we earned will be given to us.

Same here got master in one season and grandmaster in another and havnt gotten my rank title for either

1 Like

I got to GM several seasons in a row, and never fell out of it. I don’t have any player titles for this. I should have GM role challenger and GM Sleuth

I’ve had the same issue. t500 in OQ for console EU but didn’t receive the comp points OR the player title. Despite getting 52 wins, I didn’t receive any player title at all. Which is weird because from what I’ve seen the others in t500 at least got a gm title, I only got my gm role queue title though. Hopefully I can receive my competitive points still as I’d be able to buy a golden weapon with them added to my current points.

I don’t remember… I think I got up to 300 something…