Top 500 open queue

On my account on overwatch I have all requirements for top 500 on open queue (I have every kind of security, high enough rank and more than 50+ games played) and it’s not putting me on the leaderboard what I do and it’s kinda making the games stale as there’s no point in even playing open queue my battle tag is Evann2#2686

3 Likes

Same with me and my friends, grinding open queue for a while, gotten 25 wins and all of us have reached master 5. Dont understand why we’re not on the leaderboard yet.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Here’s a recent thread about your missing Top 500 leaderboard placement issue if you’d like to read more about other potential solutions: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #301 by DoorlessCal-2345.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’ve changed it from 25 games in role queue to 25 wins and 50 games in open queue to 50 wins. I have the 50 games also but only just realised that everyone on the leaderboards has minimum 50 wins.

1 Like

so your saying that to be on the leaderboard you need 50 wins in open queue rather than 50 games played?

1 Like

Yup, the 50 games requirement was changed to 50 wins starting in Season 4 going forward. For role queue, the 25 games requirement was also changed to 25 wins as well.

I’m here boy. Lol I hit rank 10

1 Like