Top 500 not showing up, despite meeting the requirements

Heyy,

I have played over 50 games and have achieved a high enough rank to qualify for top 500 (all whilst having my phone number connected). Despite this I am not on the leaderboard, nor does it show up on my career profile.

I am not quite sure how/what to do, the season is about to end and I would like for it to show up.

I’m on eu servers, and played all my games on eu servers.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and what I can do to fix it.

thanks in advance <3

2 Likes

I am currently experiencing the same issue. Im playing one more game to see if that will fix the problem. Did you happen to de-rank on the last placement?

1 Like

Same thing happening to me I’m higher I’m higher then other top 500 and played my games and have my number verified but it won’t put me on the leaderboard

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 5). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Here’s a recent thread about your missing Top 500 leaderboard placement issue if you’d like to read more about other potential solutions: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #318 by Azdyph-1127.