Top 500 leaderboard not working

I finished top 500 during season 36 but during the downtime half of the top 500 players were removed, leaving only 241 people in open queue. I was one of the people who got removed and I am sad I didnt get my icons and sprays for it. Is there a way I can still get them? I finished 3324 sr and peaked 3373. This problem seemed to have been going on for days before the game servers were taken down

3 Likes

this is a serious bug, players below the master will be kicked out of the TOP500, Blizzard has no intention of dealing with it

3 Likes

really? thats awful. How long has this been a thing?

3 Likes

I had the exact same problem. I finished top 500 but didn’t get any rewards. Let me know if you find a solution!

3 Likes

is there a way we can cntact blizz support and ask them bout this? Cause there are only 241 top 500 lol. I hope it is just a server merge issue

3 Likes

They won’t fix this because they don’t care.

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Time to fix it Blizzard.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Another bump for this thread.

Here is another bump for this thread.