Top 500 issue... can anyone help me please?

I’m not sure how the new season works but I’m above a lot of people’s SR in damage this season but I’m not in top 500. How does one get into it? I’ve played 25 games as DPS and I’ve still not even been put into the top 500 category. Please help.

1 Like

Make sure you’ve enabled SMS Protect, and then play 25 more matches in that role.

(Note: Since that thread is old, it says 50 matches, but you only need 25 in Role Queue.)

i thought it was 50 SMS protected games?

Apparently you don’t need sms protection for console?

Oh… right, supposedly not on console.

I don’t know then. You might have to ask #technical-support or open a Customer Support ticket, as they’ll have more info about your account.

Changed it to 25 with role que.

To op. Consoles still needed SMS and you need to play another 25 games after applying SMS.

Thanks for the help anyway.

As far as I can remember from the PTR beta season, you need SMS protection and 25 games on your top500 role.

But I think it was a bit bugged, so I had to play 25 games on each role to get into top500. Not sure if this bug is still there.

Unfortunately I don’t think that’s the case. I’ve seen people’s stats in top 500 and they’ve only played 25 games in damage, and that’s it. Also I’ve read you don’t need SMS protection for console? Thanks for the info anyway.