Top 500 for Season 36 not counted properly

I should have placed Top 500 for Open Queue in Americas for Season 36 of Overwatch 1, but I see I didn’t receive the icon and spray for being Top 500 and looking at the Top 500 list for that Leaderboard it seems that there are only ~250 people on there so a bunch of people must not have been counted (I know at least I’m not on there even though I’ve met all the requirements and literally saw myself on the Leaderboard list in-game a couple hours before servers shut down).

Please help, I put in the effort to place Top 500 in that last Season since it was the last chance to get the exclusive icon/spray.

7 Likes

They will never fix it ^^

1 Like

We can only hope! Blizzard please

3 Likes

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

I feel like I’m going insane.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Giving this post another bump.

Here is another bump for this post.