Top 500 4.4k peak moira main speaks about the nerf

Really ? Like actually ? They were considering buffs for her not even 3 months ago and now they nerf her because what ? Because the meta favors her and make every main heals useless ? also what is that nerf ? who ever complained about the life steal outside of bad dps mains ? its like they just randomly pull out this complete idiotic nerf because they knew she didnt need nerfs but they needed to “nerf for the sake of nerfing” just say it already you don’t want her to be played you just an ana meta forever

152 Likes

and yet you’re a private profile

edit: they made it public afterwards

81 Likes

I think a 5 HP/s nerf would have probably been better, but I don’t think it’s an unreasonable nerf.

7 Likes

Yeah, and then they announced 2/2/2.
Different format, different balancing.

14 Likes

And Bap got nerfed too??? Blizz just loves forcing Ana/Mercy Metas.

10 Likes

Top 500 4.4k peak moira main

so like 3k for any other hero?

83 Likes

Bapt is a big help to double barrier, I guess that makes it a fair reason. Please note that Bap is my favourite healer, but I prefer seeing him get nerfed than seeing as a major asset to double barrier

4 Likes

Moira’s Fade should be 5 seconds from 6 seconds. Makes zero sense why that is still 6 seconds.

8 Likes

Bap is almost never picked in GM, how is he enabling it?

The nerf ain’t big. It’s mostly just to shut people up from complaining about her, unaware players will still lose to her pretty hard.

22 Likes

You got a point there. He was good in bunker but not double barrier… Well, guess it was kinda uncalled for ^^’

Eh, struck me as more flanker Moira deterrent than meaningful nerf to upset/evolve the meta.

Her HPS, HoT, or Ult would’ve been nerfed if they wanted to hurt her place in this meta.

13 Likes

6 seconds is already short. She can dodge almost anything she needs to. 6 seconds is okay

8 Likes

ur right! the mercy meta that hasn’t happened since she got nerfed 16 times :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

just go in the practice range a couple of hours a day and improve your lock on accuracy and that should overcome any nerf. its all about the skill and effort.

8 Likes

Mercy was Meta for over a year, and she was solid in the Meta… Ana about 9 months. Moira is Meta for like 3 weeks and gets a pretty decent nerf. Bap has never even been Meta and gets a fat nerf.

3 Likes

The sample size we have includes 1 season and a half.
And their internal statistics are more reliable than third party ones we have acces to. They know more than we do.

5 Likes

The Fade buff was on the same patch as Role Queue, they definitely had 2-2-2 in mind.

this might be the most thought a moira main has ever put into anything ever

13 Likes

I shall be the adult and offer gratitude to your sarcasm

1 Like