Top 10 Things Game Needs (10k posts!)

1 - what’s qpc achieves?
2 - ability to buy player icons and a drop down to sort them by hero or event.

1 - achievements in quickplay classic…since they split it you could no longer get achievements even though its just the game we’ve always played…supposedly fixed now

2 - i actually thought about putting this on there but its more of a QoL thing than something thats game impacting…its on my other list of QoL’s that i update every now and then (supposedly also something theyre changing)

1 Like

We don’t know if quickplay achievements were added intentionally or not. If the latter, they could disappear soon, so we should enjoy this while we have it.

Hopefully, the devs will confirm the addition as intended soon

What about Window of being impossible?

Congrats for 10k :smile:

ohh huh yeah i thought they were adding that… hm, now i’m curious to know if it’s fixed. if it isn’t then it should be.

and yeah that makes sense, it’d just be a nice convenient change.

The ability to queue for specific game modes in QP.

Hero 32

132 permanent Arcade with further balancing with the intention of eventual 222 substitution.

Bastion rework.

76 reload during Sprint.

Remove one-shots without damage boost.

Transparent dome around payload indicating pushing range. Capture points have aerial indicator for Phara/Lucio/etc.

The flank route on the left of the choke heading to Paris point A is modified into a lower and flat roof so more flankers(Sym teleporter most importantly) can pass.

Jetpack Cat playable hero.

The evil chimpanzee hero we thought we were getting before we got a hamster instead.

My list of things I’d love to see in the game

• Hero editor: I want to be able to modify heroes however I like within the bounds of changes that wouldn’t require new/changed animations. And the ability to prototype new heroes. Also if they give us access to abilities/ultimates removed from the game that would be awesome too.
  • Color sliders: Mostly for hero skins but also for the UI, hero abilities, and barriers. I’d love to be able to customize skins mostly there’s plenty of skins I like but I don’t care for their color palette.

There’s many achievements that are pretty much impossible. With the addition of new heroes, hero reworks, and the massive list of nerfs. There’s plenty of achievements that need changing. Heck some achievements have been pretty much impossible since they were first added to the game. So being an achievement hunter who is stuck on many achievements I would love for them to take a look at achievements.

actually got this one without even trying on kings row defense…just keep distance and cross fingers…

and dont forget that healing counts as well…i find its a lot harder to coordinate a dps amp matrix combo…but you can pump out a lot of fast healing if the enemy has say a zarya and you know theyre lining up big combos…

still hard for sure…a lot has to go right

1 Like