Took yall long enough

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch 2 Retail Patch Notes – October 15, 2024:

1 Like

Still not enough im afraid, this is just a bandaid if anything

1 Like

There really trying with this 5v5 tank thing and tbh they’ve been cooking this has been like one of the best seasons ever after the dva nerfs and no tank has really like hard “Countered” anyone oh and who the hells idea was it to buff Mauga?

I still see Zarya swaps every match countering D.Va and Orisa, Mauga melts monke and Ram,
Hog makes doom unplayable

See like this ones semi fine obviously there’s still ya know advantage but also as soon as your dps goes Bastion into that Zarya that’s GG.

Mauga is the only hero I can honestly say is… Ugghhh ewwwwwwww… Your right about him but he is a… Problem tank.

The hog doom match up it depends on if your doom knows the 1 secret ancient rule of doomfist the rule that separates the trash from the legends.

I remember being one of the people who suggested basically this very same thing. It’s fantastic that they’re actually going for it :dancer:

And sidenote, I’m SO glad the Brig nerfs are perfectly reasonable, and that for Juno they really did just focus on toning down her healing. I think we’re going to be fiiiiiine (though that Bap change might mess with muscle memory a little bit)