(Tomorrow) Prepare for a possible sudden Echo release!

Though I am not 100% positive, hero release have released faster in recent hero releases of the past.

Hero 32 is landing this week. (Very likely Echo, unless you’re a kid who looks at one word instead of an entire paragraph.)

Anyway my current prediction is tomorrow.

(I know the hint last week, people were saying the 19th… but looking into that he was just willing to talk about cosmetics or something then. Aka the ptr release would have already happen.

Which is why looking at Tuesday and Wednesday currently

16 Likes

They could, I know at least once they did a 2nd teaser in the morning then a reveal in the same evening

But as usual it is best not to get your hopes up without reason :smile: waiting a couple more days is nothin

2 Likes

Yeah I think Bap was like the day after

2 Likes

Technically we had two Blizzcons of teasers

And you likely don’t have school because the :microbe:, so no reason to wait for the weekend

6 Likes

Eyy! was waiting for ya Fish!

So, how are you feeling that Hero 32 is at long last FINALLY getting released?

Also, were you starting to lose hope?

2 Likes

I just hope it is someone I like to play. There’s only one sport I’ve grown to love so far (Brig).

Second teaser tomorrow, 3rd teaser on Wednesday, and boom - she hits PTR on Thursday.

(I mean c’mon, they always do it like this, every hero was teased for a couple of days)

4 Likes

the decoded release says March XXth

XX is latin for 20

March 20th

a Friday release? Yeah, its a weird day given other release dates.

1 Like

More getting irritated…

Hoping something like this with the reveal (wait for link)

How was your first initial reaction when you first saw the tweet from PlayOverwatch? ( just curious lol, i know you’ve really wanted hero 32)

To be fair, I think this is the best time to release a new hero.

People are at home, likely stuck with nothing but what’s at home since 90% of everything is shut down due to CoronaVirus.

Then we have archives live, with new missions and clearly the best PvE events.

They could rush the teasers and this would be insanely popular at peak times and likely would invite players to play Overwatch on such times like this atm.

4 Likes

i hope they dont bother with ptr/experimental just go straight to quickplay

3 Likes

What’s Echo is that the new smartphone?

1 Like

Got it finally

with so many folks staying mostly at home due to you-all-know-what, this may have been a very clever unplanned release

More folks at home needing something to keep them occupied, hey, theres a new hero for Overwatch!

Promotes the game at a time when there are more players, uhm, available

shrug, dunno, maybe overthinking this

1 Like

It’s probably gonna be the 19th.

2 Likes

We all “over”thinking this

It’s “over”watch

2 Likes

I’d bet good money if I had any on the XXth, err, the 20th

:rofl: Are you sure enough for that?

well, I dont have any good money

I could afford to lay down, hmm, {checking pockets}, 32 cents in change, some lint, and a breath mint I didnt know I had?