Todays balance patch. Youre happy for?

I cannot wait to see doom struggle a little.

Moira health gain nerf

And sigma 1 sec delay

Hog hooking sigma in dm

Not looking forward to tracer

Excited for changes , remember how long the sym patch took…its been months of ahhhgg

1 Like

Yeah i am pumped. Glad to see there will be more variety

4 Likes

I’m happy for all of it. Less double barrier & more of everything else.

:sunglasses:

As much as I don’t care about the Moira nerf, it kinda hurts to see everyone celebrating when Moira was a throw pick at diamond+ prior to this meta.

16 Likes

Prepared to relearn my Lucio rollouts… Again.

For the fiffth time

20 Likes

OK WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK OVER DRAMATIC FOR MY COMMENT ABOVE

jk

That’s a feelsbad though

1 Like

I’m happy that there’ll be more variety in my games for a week or so, until we sink into another meta.

1 Like

Right wording, a little, because its not much for now.

1 Like

I remember when Sombra mains made that same argument.

Call us when you get quadruple nerfed.

1 Like

Just stating facts, doesn’t matter what you think. I rarely came across another Moira at 3.8-4k. And if we ever did we’d avoid each other so we didn’t get on the same team lol.

seeing another Moira main in high rank was so rare you’d know all the Moira players

5 Likes

is the sym nerf… coming today? :sob:

4 Likes

I’m so happy for the sigma buff. Instant deployment for his shield will add so many new strategies to the character it’s great

I don’t wanna be that “noob” who haven’t checked the patch notes, but where can I find the possible list that will hit live?

That happens a lot on 3.2k+ on consoles. I know pretty much any Lúcio main at this level.

I always wanna polish my Winston skills. Buff for him might be good opportunity to try it.

That isn’t even close to solving it lmao

2 Likes

Itll make trash dooms (rp lunge into crowd types) that dont even know combos or roll outs much less valuable.

Actually you should be happy lol
Lesser chance of someone on your team picking Moira and DPSing

Nobody picked Moira at my rank though outside of this meta lol.

I guess I cannot see it that way just because of that reason. But I get your point for lower ranks though.

2 Likes

In ready for the event that comes with it

At least I hadn’t fully put in the time to master the rollouts on the two newest maps yet.

:frog:

1 Like