Today is the last day of quickplay into the 2-2-2 quick play

Let us enjoy it while we can Yes I know the old quick play is going to be part of the arcade as “quick play classic.” Let’s enjoy this while we can.

4 Likes

…People aren’t happy Quick Play is going 2-2-2?

You folks have weird ideas of enjoyment.

38 Likes

Quick Play is supposed to just be going into a game and playing. Not sure why I have to wait 15+ minutes to play a “Quick Play”. If you guys want Comp ruined, by all means, but leave QP out of it.

22 Likes

They actually moved it to September 3rd, so you have a couple more days.

Nope.

Many of my matches in QP are already 2-2-2 and I prefer the matches that aren’t most of the time over those that are.

6 Likes

I’ll hit streaks. There are a number of people who are still willing to do 3/2/1 type compositions largely with 1tank/2sup or 2tank/1sup.

I see you play support pretty often much as I play support/tank most often. When I am one of those 3 tank/support players its no wonder I find many 3/2/1 type games. The moment I play DPS I’ll find more 4/1/1/ type set-ups. Even 5/1 set-ups.

So, I’ll be quite happy always getting 2/2/2 even when I do play DPS since I rarely get the 2/2/2 when I want to play DPS.

In the same realm, I am tried of playing support/tank into high DPS composition teams since there is so much flanking or OHKO bulls*** going on from both teams people wanting to play doomfist, tracer, genji, mccree, ashe, hanzo, etc.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for it. Sept 3rd can’t come soon enough. It’s been almost 2 years since I played QP, and it’ll finally be better.

9 Likes

yeah, quick play classic is not going to stay in arcade, just like no hero mode didn’t stay in arcade.

The people who want 2-2-2 have had LFG as an option and choose not to utilize it. So now we’re forced into roles without the flexibility of swapping mid-match.

GOODIE.

7 Likes

now you get to be told use LFG to find fellow “creative flex players” for your qp classic games lol.

2 Likes

“I didn’t want to use this feature to resolve the issue of people not playing the game I wanted to, so now you have to play a different mode”

Pretty solid forum logic lol. I’ve always played 2-2-2. I just find it funny that people seem so adamant about having 2-2-2 before and didn’t utilize it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

So people that want to play DPS can now wait in queue for quickplay too?

Not everybody likes handcuffs.

That’s your wierd idea of enjoyment.

3 Likes

you should try it sometime its not too bad.

lets enjoy playing 5 DPS comps and throwing?

I don’t understand people

5 Likes

I like team games actually requiring a team composition.

Those were the handcuffs you agreed to by playing this game, right?

Huh? No, they’re changing the game lol.

This was an arcade game and was about not having any restrictions.

You wouldn’t know though unless you played from the start.

Now it’s just another clone.

1 Like

Some people like actually playing the game instead of sitting in the infiniqueue.

QP has always been skewed heavily with more DPS players than other roles. Comps queue time woes are going to be nothing.

2 Likes

This game was advertised as a team shooter, if I recall since I played from the start.

And you’re annoyed that the game is making it easier and quicker to have teamwork? In mode notoriously known for people just tossing stuff away because 'its just qp lol"?

I couldn’t be happier.

5 Likes

No reasonable human being through that it would be on September 1st, given that it was the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, and even a soulless corporation like Activision wouldn’t have its employees in on that day.