To the devs also relieveing some rage

stop destroying your game you are killing your playerbase and the worst part is I don’t even think you guys remotely know whats happening

1 Like

I think they absolutely know what is happening, but lets be real… they are owned by a huge company and when you are a developer with good ideas, that rarely matters if upper-management is forcing your hand to do something else… like, oh l dunno, buffing a hero’s kit to try and grab more views for OWL games?

Unfortunately paychecks are more OP than any buff to any hero in the game.

Ever since all the old blizz employees abandoned ship you should’ve realized how things were gonna go

2 Likes

Let me guess. When looking at the vast majority of the playerbase, it’s getting a bit boring that more than 50% of the time, “Playing Tank” means playing Reinhardt or Zarya?

And that it would be nice if Orisa and Sigma were good at SingleBarrier, that Dive was more meta, and DoubleOffTank was less of a throw comp?
[✅] Abbreviated Tank Changes

And that they knew this sort of stuff would be a problem in 2018?

The simple solution to the glaring problem that’s the OWL is to stop watching. Don’t click on it. Don’t buy their garbage skins. Don’t talk about it unless it’s posting a blatant complaint. Don’t engage with the streamers and do not purchase associated merch. They build around OWL because it makes them money, take away the money and they’re going to have to do something else.

• Increase flow of new and better skins so people want to purchase loot boxes.
  • More charity skins, etc.
  • Limited time events, new ones and upgrades to older ones.
  • Permanently reduce the overall price.
  • Increase the quality of normal merch on sale (some of the clothing is bad quality)
  • Correctly balance the game around the playerbase.
1 Like

Is that Season 3 is over this week, and it goes on hiatus for the next 7 months.

Except for maybe 3 days of Finals, 4 months from now.

7 months?! YES!! YES!!

i dont know wether this is a good or a bad thing.

we are gonna get all these OWL pros tryina balance ladder now lol

1 Like