To all the people crying about Mercy

4 Likes

A plat player that knows knowledge of the game and how play all the characters to a plat skill level, is ten times better than a GM genji one trick.

The majority of what I see people asking for is another complete rework, though.

And look, again, I get it. The complaints aren’t exactly enjoyable for me, either. But that’s not what they’re asking for. Some people do.

But, hey, on the other end - you have people asking for buffs to Genji. Every hero has players who are guilty of that.

It’s kinda unfair to pin it on one group as if they’re somehow an outlier, when they’re not. And I get that it’s frustrating, but you aren’t presenting your stance in a way that encourages people to listen to you and discuss it with you. It’s just hostile and unnecessary.

3 Likes

Medic is much harder to play than mercy. You have no dash on a 2 sec cooldown and no gliding, you loose your “ult” if you die and you have alot more risk/reward with the crusaders crossbow and the ubersaw. The only thing they really have in common in terms of “skill” is a lock on healing beam (medic also has no rez).

said no one ever…

catchphrase, I expect a page of catchphrases from you now

Im trying prove that Mercy is fine where she is and that the people who cry for changes are one tricks who don’t know how to play anything else.

Also Medic is way hotter.

3 Likes

I am in your rank. I play a multitude of heroes. I am someone who learns from observation, learns to adapt to every situation, etc.

I have to strongly disagree with you.

You do not know more than someone else in GM. You know something else that they may not have insight on. But they also have knowledge that you do not.

I recommend letting go of the knowledge-elitist attitude. It’s not helpful for discussions to claim you know more than everyone else.

3 Likes

i mean…idk about that…people liked the models in overwatch…a lot…except zaryas

You can absolutely have that opinion that Mercy is fine where she’s at, though. I hold that opinion, too.

You really don’t need to shame people and claim that a lot of them don’t know how to play other heroes. Because that’s not only generalizing, but that’s also just…kind of missing the entire point of why they’re asking for changes to their hero.

Like, tell me why you think she’s fine where she’s at from a balance perspective. You can totally explain it without dumping on people lol.

4 Likes

I can guarantee you I know more than someone in GM, there is entire level above what most people see

I AM ON FIRE!

sorry I can’t post sound clips

1 Like

PLS STOP.

9 Likes

I mean this in the nicest way possible. But I’m not going to take your word on that. A lot of people have claimed that and have kind of proven that they don’t.

So, why don’t you explain? What makes you sure that you know more than someone in GM? Someone who plays multiple heroes, multiple roles, and is able to hold their rank?

I’m willing to hear you out on this, so I’m hoping you meet me with that same level of respect and share your views on this appropriately. :slight_smile:

1 Like
8 Likes

Mercy loyalists are cultists, she got two significant buffs on PTR and they still complain shrugs.

She is viable in certain situations, and team comps, ie certain maps, or with Ashe or Phara, she does adequate healing and has possibly the most influence ability in the game, if used right.

“I’d be top 500 if my QP teammates weren’t always throwing :rage:”

1 Like

5 Likes