To all support mains... learn your place

Well that went a different route than I thought.

Besides, I’ve converted back to tank.

Quad tank meta is best meta.

1 Like

This is bait. But good bait. A shame my main is now in the worst place ever but it feels good to still be appreciated.

3 Likes

All the protection.

But all the expectation to heal.

(fetal position)

1 Like

And here I thought you’re one of these dps players writing in chat “SIT DOWN MERCY”
“SIT”
God, I hate this with a passion. What does that even mean? I am already sitting in front of my computer :laughing:

How do you use custom emojis? Moira looks too cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have made a thread with over 200 custom emojis
I just copy paste from there.
Take a look at 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 ℭ𝔞𝔣é ☕

1 Like

Thought I was gonna have to smack a b****

Wow, thank you very much! Now I only need level 3 and I will never stop posting these cute little emojis!

2 Likes

Hehe thanks
You have no idea it took us to create those emojis. We had to crop the pictures, resize them and make a code for each one xD

TRII–

–ggered?

Well played sir. Well played.

2 Likes

insert ‘half the support roster are no aim no brain heroes’

Quoted from a DPS main that doesn’t understand that there are other skills other than aim in this game.

Tbh each deserves the same appreciation when doing their job right

I don’t feel like healers should be entitled to being the “most important”

I was about to type a long comment talking about how supports are like god’s gift to the world, heh. I don’t play supports because I’m too nervous about messing up with them, so any support I see playing usually gets praise from me and a lot of thanks.

1 Like

2 Likes

I find it tough sometimes See i have this skill that most people don’t grasp… it’s called not dien. <.< As a tank and support player it’s my job not to die XD I’m really good at it to… i average 2-3 deaths a round… But somehow i still get blamed for a loss…? idk being that role that will make or break the entire team is tough. especially if the people around you arn’t pulling their weight. This was an enjoying topic to read thanks everyone. I’ll keep doing my best so none of us die.

Tanks are by far.

TBH, it’s for all “learn your place”, but it’s hard for me, because of nati… me. It’s not easy task, anyway. I forgive many things, but i have no shame for it! maybe im not right) So, i think, it’s important to appreciate yourself, rather than feeding with"y r gud"“git gud”. Maybe sometimes it’s hard to say “thanks” ))

Major oof
(Did you read the post)

1 Like

Being nano’d as Mercy is so fun.
PEWPEWPEW

1 Like

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/572/rtPJmdgf.jpg