To all support mains... learn your place

Which is where you should be appreciated because you are possibly the most important player(s) in the game. Thank you for healing!:grin:

138 Likes

Dang, I read the title and had my fingers at the ready to write a snappy response calling you all sorts of nasty things for such a shortsighted post.

Then the post turned out to be wholesome and my justice response instincts are sad.

But yeah, I firmly believe that support is the most important role in the entire game. Keep it up yā€™all! And thanks for the heals!

54 Likes

Thx but in fact all player who do theyr job as much as they can are important in the game :>

(Nice bait though :smile:)

21 Likes

J E B A I T E D.
I was so ready to throw down.

35 Likes

lets spice it up a little :rofl:

5 Likes

DAMN IT I GOT JEBAITED AGAIN!

4 Likes

Justice Responce instincts reactivate

6 Likes

To the support mains,

Thank you for healing me when I need it. I appreciate that you know when, as a Sombra, I can heal myself, and when Iā€™m getting jumped on and need help.

Thank you for keeping our team alive while I get ready to hack the backlines, and for watching me and telling me to peel back when things didnā€™t work out during the push.

And thank you for helping our team. Without you, weā€™d fall apart. We wouldnā€™t stay alive. Weā€™d be so much worse off without you, and I, as well as MANY other players appreciate you!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/855668658349248513/6GeYDuIT_400x400.jpg

Sincerely,
A Sombra main who will always do their best to protect you - physically, and verbally. :slight_smile:

P.S.
If you ever want to switch it up, I will be happy to be your support! Get 'em, tiger.

19 Likes

Hehehehehehehehehehehe I got you all XDDDD

6 Likes

Support (healers) are important, without them the tanks and DPS wouldnā€™t survive as long. If they die then the rest of the team generally dies. Supports also generally get a wider picture of whatā€™s going on, just a pity thereā€™s so few voice lines to express that without needing a microphoneā€¦ sigh.

13 Likes

The amount of appreciation I get makes it really difficult for me to actually pick support - especially when you encounter one of those double dps two stacksā€¦

2 Likes

Thereā€™s the kind of post I was expecting from clicking this threadā€¦
Insert casual reminder that DPS heroes arenā€™t good for much without supports keeping them alive

They always say ā€œWhere is Reinhardt?!ā€ never ā€œHow is Reinhardtā€ :cry:
Anyone catch the reference?

3 Likes

I never ask that when I am support. Especially Ana.

Because Reinhardt, as long as I am alive, you WILL be doing well :heart:

2 Likes

You got me

1 Like

Us Reinhardt mains do not get appreciated often. Thank you. :joy:

1 Like

it feels good to be appreciated.
Heck you, salty dps mainsā€¦

Andough, I have never seen you play, but you are basically on the same tier as FitzyHere to me.

Never change :ā€™)

In my wildest dreams :sob: But I appreciate the sentiment! Heā€™s taught me to work with my team no matter what and not get mad at them. Especially supports, cause without them itā€™s monumentally worse :smiley:

That comic thoughā€¦

:rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin:

I do have a funny competitive story regarding thisā€¦

I had a competitive game (Gibraltar) where an Ana nanoed me as Mercy, and he did it on purpose (I know because I asked him in voice chat) so I could survive long enough to mass rez the team (This was when Mass rez was still a thing.)

:angel:t3: :angel:t3: Needless to say, it worked and we ended up winning the game. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes