Tips on how to rank up

Just thought Id mention. If people are struggling to rank up, its not you. Online games since the dawn of time are filled with hackers. Just enjoy the game for what it is. Dont take it too serious. At the end of the day its about having fun. Dont get tilted when things dont go your way, just keep queing up and focusing only on yourself. Have zero care for what your team is doing and focus more on how you can do better within a team setting. I used to rank up on one hero to learn everything about it. Then id get into high plat, then id choose another hero and learn how to play it in Comp…Yes comp not QP.

Moral of the story. Unless youre on a LAN and competing, just assume eveyrone beating you is a hacker. Played CS for over 20 years on LAN and only a handful of people were good. We did LAN tours touring the country and generally people are crap at video games. Now all of a sudden in online games everyone is a pro after just a couple of weeks. Trust, if you think they are hacking. They are. Its just life. You cant stop it so embrace it.

2 Likes

This has to be the biggest huff of cope that I’ve ever heard of. You’re telling me that the bronze players who can barely aim better than I can with my toes that accuse me of hacking are correct?

3 Likes

I think that’s what they’re saying, and it’s hilarious

3 Likes

So you derank to play against bronzies for giggles?

Part of the problem with the ranking system is it completely ignores your stats. I never care about peoples ranks cause a lot of people in OW1 used to group up with a hacker and have them rank them up. I always pay attention to their player stats. Thats how i differentiate the pros from the nubs.

I’ve played against bronze players in quick play and arcade that have accused me of hacking because I’m better than them. You’re just spewing nonsense and you seem pretty proud about it

One time I saw a diamond Mcree, highest elims in Comp was 22…not just for a season, in all seasons at any rank lol.

I’m sorry, what? Like actually, I’m not making fun of you, this just doesn’t make sense, like I can’t understand, the wording is confusing.

1 Like

What does this have to do with anything?

means people are getting carried by hackers

And that proves that anyone who gets accused to be 100% hacking how?

I think anyone with the mental fortitude to climb already gets the hint to not listen to this guy. No need to go back and forth about it.

Same for anything in life. Don’t just assume people with more than you cheated to get there. It’s not healthy to have a mindset of blaming everyone and makes you look insufficient.

what a load of bollocks , some players on these forums really do spout a load of rubbish …

100 - if you take most of these pro streamers and gm/top 500 players and get them at a lan they’re just “pretty good,” definitely a far cry from what you would see when they’re not in person. The amount of hacking now is far worse than one people realize, not just in OW but everywhere.

Watching live tournaments being played by people who can’t possibly cheat is really the only way to see what natural aim looks like, and it’s a far cry from what I see on streaming.

1 Like

holy cope bro

I just pushed to GM recently and I’ve only seen maybe 2-3 cheaters you guys are smoking something else. Actually just hardstuck whining coping losers

I mean even just recently in low GM dps I went against were convinced in my paraiso match I was cheating, can see what I did to them around 2:22 here. People will call cheats for anything. kekw

there are cheaters, just not as many as you seem to assume there are

1 Like

OP is right, I’m not going to debate it with you people. As a person with connections to High Level Cheat Devs and Im a OLD timer that was seriously deep in the scene ( CS:Source. Halo 3 MLG Pro Ranked Top 150 NA) The hacks have become ramped up. If you have 400+ dollars of disposable income per month , YOU TOO CAN BE A PRO. Private Hacks are Real as Life , and are a BIG MONEY Business. Not to mention public hacks are readily available but easily detectable(Hence the belief that all hackers get caught(YEAH BUDDY ONLY PUB HACKS GET DETECTED) …… Even tourneys aren’t completely safe , Loaded usb devices with auto run script are a thing…… Just know The Old Gamers KNOW you lil kiddies and a lot of your Fav streamers are certified Hacks …… That is All ……

I used to play an old fps like 20 years ago. There were a few players I suspected of cheating, but never really 100% sure. Then one day they came out with an anticheat, and it was hilarious because 90% of the “gods” suddenly just turned into half decent players, and 90% of the half decent players turned into complete scrubs. It was actually really fun for a few days until the hackers started cheating again.

Ive seen hackers for sure. But honestly maybe 2-3. over a few 100 games. These little free to play Fortnite kids man, they can aim. No game sense or team play but they got aim lol

If you want to rank up you can not play like a team and by that i mean you have to treat your teammates like their ai. If letting one perqon die for the team to win the fight do it.

If you need to use the poor postition of one of your teammates to make it so your un noticed so you can set up a play do it. You need to play as if you are the team every one else is just filler.

1 Like