50XJ1N
Not a Hammond main (I think I’m kinda decent in it) but I would love to master the hero, what do you think for this replay? Any tips?
50XJ1N
50XJ1N
Not a Hammond main (I think I’m kinda decent in it) but I would love to master the hero, what do you think for this replay? Any tips?
50XJ1N
Ball
20 hamster wheels
Only thing I’d suggest is maybe try to engage them from different angles more. But hard to say since the enemy team’s awareness was already questionable. This has to be a low rank, right? Anyway, I recommend becoming a Ball main for more ez dubs like this.
Here is an example of how I play Ball in plat 2: ZKG3X3
Literally my most recent game played so not cherry picked or anything.
It was gold-plat I think, their Ashe (MYTH) was good in a previous game, dunno what happened to him this time
Gonna watch it soon, thank you