Tiny hitmarkers

PLEASE FIX IT: Please fix the hit marker size per Damage, its annoying to play with tiny hitmarkers.

49 Likes

Yes! This is extremely annoying and an outright nerf for heroes such as sigma and pharah that rely on the hitmarker size to tell how much damage they are doing

14 Likes

Are you using default?
Make it thicker. Center gap wider. Crosshair length longer.

1 Like

hitmarkers, not crosshairs.

yknow, the bodyshot and headshot hitmarkers.

white and red

tick and DINK

12 Likes

Oh–, they’re smaller?

5 Likes

yeah. quite tiny, even when shooting a fully charged hanzo arrow at someone

8 Likes

I litterally have no fun playing Hanzo because of that.
The big headshot hitmarker was glorious.

11 Likes

Agreed! Makes it a little harder to know right away when you’ve gotten multiple headshots with genji’s fanning shurikens.

1 Like

I was going to report this as a bug as well. Have been experiencing this since the Echo update today. I assumed it was a new option added, but can’t find a way of disabling. What’s even odder is that the Xs display and behave as normal in my replays, but are all tiny in-game (Ashe Dynamite burnoff or Widowmaker venon mine size). Critical hits still change colour, but are also tiny. Critical ring sound has stopped as well. I assume this is a bug, or if it is a new option, I assume a bug prevents disabling it. Any moderation on this issue?

9 Likes

widow/hanzo player here
i completely agree with this, it just isn’t satisfying to land hs anymore

3 Likes

Same problem here, tried everthing to fix that, didn’t find something. We have to settle this quickly, it’s really annoying and disturbing.

2 Likes

Ya i noticed too it is very annoying i cannot understand if i even did some good amount of damage.

It feels like as if i am doing some dva guns Damage with genji.Please hot fix it fast.

3 Likes

this bug is really annoying and needs a hotfix

4 Likes

Yes! Me too! Blizzard PLEASE give us an option to CHOOSE the existence and size of our hitmarkers. It’s so obvious that this should be a customizable thing, I don’t know how you guys haven’t made it one yet. Yes, some players want smaller hit markers. Yes, some players want bigger hitmarkers. LET US CHOOSE

1 Like

It’s getting on my nerves, I can’t focus my gameplay when my Roadhog hit marker is so tiny even though I’m hitting enemies legit right in front of me, I can never tell how much damage I am doing D:!!!

I’m widow main but it isn’t too bugging there, but as Hanzo it’s seriously just plain annoying

2 Likes

It’s actually broken, like as hog you hook them in and get the smaller hit marker when you shoot with mcree at a long distance and it’s messing up everything

4 Likes

YES! Please fix! I play a lot of moira and I don’t know how much damage my orb is doing!

1 Like

still not fixed. playing pellet heroes like reaper sucks. hitmarker is very misleading.

2 Likes

I completely agree. It really sucks, please change it back to how it was before the update, I can’t really tell how much damage i do on some heroes like sigma and pharah. On top of that, it is way less satisfying to do anything on any hero. I am sure everyone agrees, I hope this get solved as soon as possible.