Tier 5 overwatch skins

You say damning things like this but dont actually extrapolate any examples lol. From the history ive experienced, lootboxes were the thing that were surrounded in controversy and hate. Battle passes have been welcomed as a sense of progression and being able to get cosmetics without the gambling aspect of a lootbox. With a battlepass you know what you are getting yourself into when you buy it compared to a lootbox.

Look at halo as the perfect example of what ow2 needs to be. With Their next game the multiplayer is going f2p and they are including a battle pass and store where they provide cosmetic content. Then the campaign is sold optionally for those that want it and can be purchased separately. This is the perfect implementation of how to do a multiplayer game in 2021. Optional single player purchase. F2p multiplayer. Monetisation.

Ok… and again you have gotten what was promised. We are talking about ow2. The sequel where they can do what they like because they havent got any promise to stick to.

:clown_face: then majority of players are abnormal lol because funnily enough, people play to earn the skins. Why? To show them off and feel cool. If people didnt care about skins theyd just use the default models, so i hope you use the default models or you are the exact same and abnormal too. Whenever a cool skins is revealed, everyone be like :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Sigh you have your position that’s fine I don’t like the slippery slope and I don’t think that gamers have to pay more for no reason other then skins which we already can get for free other then a special event but hey if you guys want to pay more for skins just to show it off to other people then y’all can’t be helped you’ll pay for anything.