Thoughts on Marvel Rivals?

It looks like a game. Only thought is that I can’t see it lasting long before people go back to their usual games.

1 Like

I’d probably try it. It feels a bit more like Smite with the 3rd person and a little slow compared to first-person shooters but it does look decent enough and the art stylize is okay. Not sure what to think about the team-up buffs. I wonder if it’s limited to specific pairs that encourages some duos or anyone can do it. I’d wait and see how they sell the game in the future.

Don’t support games from companies that don’t pay their artists.

It’s 3rd person and will probably play a lot slower than OW.

NetEase is a mobile developer primarily. (I think Diablo Immoral was their last big project)

tracer kiriko dva hammond mei look at you menacingly.

1 Like

Its a game designed around pure vengence from a company set to prove against blizzard

That’s pure emotion

1 Like

it needs a lot more polish outside those combos though, hope they do that especially primaries look not on point with many characters.

I’m excited to try it, it looks like the quality Overwatch clone that I’ve been hoping for for years! The gameplay looks fun, I like the team-up mechanics, and although I don’t care for Marvel Characters and would be happier to play a game with some new faces, I can live with it.

We get it, you spend a majority of your time on the Overwatch r34 subreddit. You’ve already pre-ordered Luna’s body pillow and absolutely cannot live without your waifus.

Gamers are so embarrassing smh.

1 Like

so i should return dva plushies :face_holding_back_tears: