This will be the 6th christmas event

No Dmon! I forbid you from that. You’ll leave a vacuum in our hearts. :cry:

1 Like

Can we get an reindeer Orisa skin please? Please?! Please, Aaron, (Arin, Aron?)

no.

1 Like

Plz, Blizz, do this.

Yeah but I dont care about Dva. Ashe’s cooler. Make hers first.

i think mccree got more than one too.

I still wonder: why Wrecking Ball has no “snowball” skin? It could be easy to make because of plain white color, and it could totally make sense concerning Christmas and winter.

It’s weird to have 5 or 6 years old game and not have implemented a simple idea like this. Maybe the game is truly dead, as they say.

Im still on the opinion of Widow should have been the Sugar Plum Fairy. Mercy could have been Mrs. Claus, an elf, a ghost af Christmas, a legendary designed snow angel, etc.

Nah, Wrecking Ball is naughty. He’d be a lump of Coal.

I know this sounds selfish, but I would like a more traditional winter legendary skin for Mercy. More specifically one that features a long white dress, with white feather wings, a golden halo, and maybe even bare feet (if the devs wanna take that risk).

But yeah. It’s so obvious, much like with Reaper’s pumpkin legendary skin for Halloween.

1 Like

Thought this was gonna be

“and we’ll be playing the same events again zzzz”

cause yeah same ole boring events every single event for yrs hahah.

I would love to see a Christmas ornament Wrecking Ball

It would be amazing if Dva got a skin that made her mech look like Santa’s sleigh. Or maybe a gingerbread house!

It is not selfish, Mercy should have a new legendary, which in a short time will be 2 years since the last one they gave her … and there are heroes who have repeated legendary in events and she has not.

asking for mercy skins at this point is selfish af

NO. There are heroes who repeat them legendary and she never, tires of that phrase of “it is to be selfish to ask for skins for mercy”, when it has been almost 2 years without receiving one and a long etc and you still have the balls to say that.

she has the karen mercy which is one of the best skins after pink
and she has like almost 30 skins

The skin of the archives is a epic skin, not elegendary, and is a trash.

• 30 Skins? No.

Mercy: 23

:wink:

2 Likes

You make a fair point. I didn’t even realize that it has been so long since she has gotten a legendary. Even so, D.VA is very much long overdue for a winter wonderland legendary.

And for that reason I think she should take priority. But hey, if they can somehow slip Mercy in there I won’t complain.

2 Likes

They should give to heroes they don’t have and heroes who haven’t received one in a long time (like Mercy).

1 Like