This will be the 6th christmas event

yea if i was a gambling man i would bet on d.va getting a christmas skin this year since she has never got one

hope i dont jinx it

Dva and Hamster I am 99.9% sure they will have skin.

My prediction:

1 - Dva
2 - Hamster
3 - Genji
4 - Ashe / Bastion
5 - Widowmaker / Mei
6 - Brigite
7 - Orisa

1 Like

Hamster should have either/and a Christmas ornament and Snowball skin imho.

Can we get a Hammond snowball legendary and reindeer Orisa skins?

As i read these comments there is a legit a reason why im saying dva should get a skin(preferably a legendary).

Its not fair to see heroes like Ashe, Sigma, Moira, who came out wayy later to get an epic skin, legendary skin or even both before game launch heroes like D.Va and even Genji who have yet to get even just one winter wonderlands skins.

Do i think bap, hammond, and orisa should get skins, yes. But if that means heroes like D.Va and Genji get passed up on a skin for the 6th time in row for winter wonderlands, well that is not fair. If anything D.Va and Genji should be prioritized for a winter wonderlands skin before them.

1 Like

Look, I know I said this about the Halloween skins but…

The Winter Wonderland skins this year are straight fire. Both Jodie and I were fairly stoked when we first saw them :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for you all to get your mittens on em!

Now excuse me while I flee the forums after teasing you all :stuck_out_tongue:

58 Likes

Moira keeps talking about Mercy in the spawn room despite no Mercy on your team and sometimes even the enemy team.

“You know, despite our differences, I still respect your work, Doctor Ziggler.”

She says this when Mercy is nowhere to be seen in the spawn room.

Is this bugged, or intended? I noticed we got a lot of new voiceline interactions, like with Lucio + Torb. So perhaps some of them aren’t working as intended.

Either that, or this is intended and Mercy lives rent free in Moira’s head.

4 Likes

Small problem here

You were right to say that halloween skins were actually amazing, so now you have my hopes up.

How could you do this to me?

4 Likes

mei already has christams skins thouhg

If andy says winter skins are amazing, then I trust andy’s taste. Halloween skins didn’t disappoint.

Dva winter skin please :eyes:

9 Likes

When does the Christmas event start? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ngl the entire skin needs reworking. It’s just so ugly to me. Borderline worst skin the game along with a number of Mei’s skins. (poor mei mains, always getting bottom tier skins)

1 Like

Oooh, now you got me fidgeting in anticipation, because out of all the threads discussing/asking for Winter Wonderland skins, you responded to this one: a D.Va thread.

How am I going to sleep tonight now?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Moira is a tsundere, obviously.

1 Like

I personally prefer heroes who don’t have a Xmas Legendary, deserve a skin. (e.g DVA, Genji, Orisa, Pharah, etc.)

Mercy already had an Epic and a Legendary for Christmas though. She had a Legendary from every Seasonal event, Lore event (Valkyrie), Charity skin, both OWL & OW Contender skins.

It happens when a Mercy is on the enemy team.
Not intended, but quite useful if you know it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is quite useful information actually.

2 Likes

She has never repeated a legendary one at an event … many other heroes have. They have a VIP priority pass and she can’t? , double standards.

The same song with Mercy always tires, other heroes repeat skins and have more than her and I do not see complaints, really, you tire.

1 Like

Just make Dva Mech a giant Shiny green christmas bauble with candy cain arms and legs and make sure glittery snow shoots out the Mech’s a$$ and reindeer bells jingle when you use thrusters.

D.Va has the most legendary skins in the game?
Ball really needs some love.