This matchmaking sucks

im hard stuck master 4, i know im not the best but its always i win 5 i stay the same rank than i get diamonds, plats and golds i go on a losing streak and go all the way down to diamond 5 it all repeats why cant i get high diamonds or masters at all it all just repeats i dont care if the ques slow down i just want to get people not 20 ranks below me as my dps or tank its so unfun

5 Likes

Its really bad. I hope they will patch the matchmaker.

1 Like

well I hope you arent waiting for them to do it tonight

Sounds like you’ve peaked and aren’t good enough to climb any higher. That’s not the matchmakers fault.

The game is for abusive people and trolls. You can see from at least one response here.

1 Like

im now masters 3 lmao i still get plat players and golds slowly getting to master 2 lmao.

Competitive is a meme mode. Have fun with it or play something else if the matchmaker is breaking your brain.

It’s going to be a minute before they can fix it because they are focused on the Store and bp as priority 1 in Ow 2

That’s if they even could fix the matchmaker. I’m not sure they could if they used all of their braincells together

rancid. i have no clue what they did but it’s broken. just awful

I’ve been mid plat consistently for every single season of Overwatch 1.

Now magically I’m going 6 and 7 games being fully rolled and can’t escape Gold. Yeah, I must have just gotten hit in the head and forget everything I knew about the game, it’s def. not the match maker.

If you have a gold dps on your team, that means the enemy team has a gold dps too. Thats how the matchmaker works, the devs even explained that.

Obviously not ideal, but not one sided as people are claiming. People are just raging about it and blaming it for any mistakes they might make.

The reason it -feels- onesided often. Is say you have a gold tank, and the enemy team has a gold tank. One might be alot better than the other. Your gold tank might be hard stuck in gold cus of skill issues. The other tank might just not have ranked up enough yet but is actually really good.

You realize the balance devs, the netcode/matchmaking devs and the art team that makes skins are different people right? You dont have a skin designer write matchmaking algorithms…

1 Like

thats a very poor excuse